Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'm fine with these bounties. Luffy's strongest combatants are all over a billion now. What I'm not looking forward to, however, is having to deal with the amount of people who believe this means Jinbei is stronger than Sanji now.

:lusalty::whitepress:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sanji faces the number 3 with 1.32 billion and he still doesn't get the third highest in the Straw Hats. Game is rigged.

Warlord hype is real. Coby might need another timeskip or something. Maybe he'll get promoted to Vice Admiral after succeeding or SSG helps but I don't know anymore.
Nothing really changed regards to PLs though.

Luffy > Zoro > Sanji > Jinbe > Rest of the SHs

Idk. Most of us are quite content.

1.1b+ is meh, but is still whatever. Specially considering Luffy only got 3b despite defeating Kaido. The WG clearly ignored what Zoro did vs Kaido/BM (I don't think they know), and only credited him for defeating King, which is fine.

But more importantly, we're finally over decade+ slander of Mihawk from retards. So this is a good week.

Really no idea what the fuck Jinbe is doing up there. Would be lying if I said I'm not enjoying this because a good portion of Sanji fandom would have been jumping around trying to retardedly scream about Sanji being so close to Zoro bounty-wise to downplay otherwise lol

Sucks from your PoV, though.
I didnt see the new bounties. I was talking about the old ones. Still trash tho for all of us...Zoro and Sanji both deserve more.

Status
Not open for further replies.