Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy’s and Law’s award for beating Doflamingo: a mere combined 1 billion bounty, with only a 100 mil increase from their previous bounties.

Croc’s current bounty: 1.9 billion

Just accept that Oda loves Crocodile too much and wants to make him really strong again for fanservice. I don’t like it either but it’s the reality of the situation
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

This take is also going to age poorly and you know it. I'll be there to tell you that 'I told you so!' when it does.

He's definitely coming back, this chapter solidified my belief about that. Warlords are getting hyped left, right & centre and Oda would not forget the Warlord to whom he dedicated a 150 chapter saga...

Also thoughts on Mihawk being hyped to heavens this chapter? :finally:

It's nice seeing Oda showcase Mihawk as a Shadow Emperor after we told multiple times that Mihawk would become an Emperor with a crew... turns out all he needed was Crocodile & Buggy lmao.
I used to put him on YC1.5 but not anymore. At least YC1/YC1+. His comeback will be huge.

It never had all of this usefulness,lets face it. If Oda made the SHs more and more chased by bounty hunters when their bounties grew,bounties would have made more sense in the story. Instead,we never see bounty hunters,and bounties became just another way to powerscale characters.
True, but it still gave some kind of hype, now it's just anoying seeying these weird choices

Bounties aside,there might be some hints on what about the next arc will be. It seems there is a lot of space devoted to Cross Guild and Revolutionary Army,and the cliffchanger of the chapter seems to be about Sabo telling something to the RA. So it seems that the Revs will be big in this next arc?

Status
Not open for further replies.