Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Glad to see loyalty pays up in OP
Nothing happened man luffys right hand and partner Zoro.
And Jinbei who took a whole to the chest to protect Luffy out of loyalty for his friend Ace and who brought his spirit back to the right path when it was shrouded in grief.
2 goated characters.
:josad:

Can't you see what Oda is doing here ?
You'll be proven wrong once Doffy gets out of Impel down. He just suffered from getting defeated before all the new Haki powers were revealed.

Doffy is even above Croc by portrayal.
How is he above Croc by portrayal? Prime Croc fought with WB and rivaled Bullet. Prime Doffy gets called a terrible weakling by Kaido and shits his pants at the thought of inconveniencing Kaido.

Oda retconned Croc’s strength because Croc was added very early in the story before Oda had a lot of things planned out. Doffy’s fight happened over 60% of the way through the story, and by then Oda had a much better idea of where the story is going. He’s not gonna get Croc’s Impel Down juice

From Scotch:
‏The founders of Cross Guild are Buggy and Crocodile. Mihawk received an invitation to join and he accepted it. And since Buggy's face was in the meddile the marine thought that Buggy is the leader of the guild.
Here is a big question. Will Crocodile bring back the Baroque Works for Cross Guild? Sounds like the network and numbers they had is just what they need. Not sure about individual man power though.

.motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR NAMI. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HER. I STEAL MONEY FROM THE SAME PEOPLE EVERYDAY IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 4 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE NAMI GETTING A DECENT MOMENT?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, YONKO PRODUCTIONS. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS QUEEN OF THE PIRATES FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK YONKO PROD. FUCK YONKO PROD. FUCK THE YONKO PROD. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING BOUNTIES FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
Me after seeing Carrot isn't in the chapter

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Prison gains zenkai boosted Croco from EB Luffy level to Commander level :sadgrin:

Doffy gonna come back as an Emperor tier character and bully Law in the End of Series War :finally:
Crocodile was never EB Luffy level. He was far beyond Luffy just like Enel. Also, Oda had different plans for pre-skip and altered the power structure post-TS. Doffy won't be getting redeemed to the same extent that Crocodile did IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.