Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and this:

-Buggy is not the real leader of the Cross Guild, he is one of the new emperors because of a Navy mistake.
- Buggy has a huge debt with someone.
- Mihawk was known in the past as "Marine Chaser".
- More rewards are revealed.

Mihawk hype is real, WSS is real good for Zori EOS, he is certain yonko level or above (still I dont like how Loda story)

Bogard

You can't win
Shanks after 6 years as a yonko, having stolen the legendary fruit the gorosei shit their pant on, former Roger crewmember having received his hat, conquering territories, and having strong subordinates under him(the most balanced of the yonko crew): 4Billions

Mihawk as a loner, viewed as a subordinate of a clown he turned into a yonko by mistake of just being there, 5minutes after his shichibukai title being cancelled: Already 3,59Billions

:crazwhat:

And the funniest thing is that since it's a new organization, who has started to place bounties on marines(with him being the personal "Marine Hunter", with Buggy aiming for the one piece, his bounty will probably increase by end of serie:quest:

crocodile now is way stronger than doflamingo. doflamingo was defeated in the post time skip and couldn’t do anything against G4, that is confirmed to be weaker than YC1 commander
Mate, Crocodile was defeated by no-Haki, no-Gears Luffy. You think he grew iron skin or something?

Boundman has enough raw power to beat everyone who doesn't have Kaido/BM skin. It's just a matter of time (30 mins+).

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I will ask this again. How does jinbei being second not make sense?

Ex warlord, went toe to toe with big mom and escaped UNSCATHED to join the crew, had a higher bounty than everyone on the crew pre TS. What’s not clicking? Or are you blind because it’s too close to your favs lol
lol no

ex warlord ? That doesn’t mean anything when post marineford and after quitting the shishibukai he was « only » 438m. No insane boost, nothing.

And during Wano fought the 4th strongest in the BP while Sanji kicked to the moon the 2nd strongest who had a 1.3b bounty.

I would have no problem for a good gag but this one is lame

I know if it wasn't for Jinbei, most of Sanji fans would be super hyper and happy about being only 70m behind Zoro's bounty (either that, or shitting on Zoro for being under 1.5b). Agendas lol.

But can't help but feel bad.

Mid diff'd Queen after his PU, yet got less bounty than some fish who beat WsW and did absolutely nothing else for the rest of the arc.

Glad to see loyalty pays up in OP
Nothing happened man luffys right hand and partner Zoro.
And Jinbei who took a whole to the chest to protect Luffy out of loyalty for his friend Ace and who brought his spirit back to the right path when it was shrouded in grief.
2 goated characters.
:josad:
I agree. But fuck jinbe. His charactr was ass in wano. If oda wanted to inflate his bounty this much, he should have fucking fought Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.