Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck oda as being dropping trash after trash.
First he deflated luffy’s bounty which is understandable but now he his over inflating everyone yet he can’t give zoro and sanji thier deserved bounty

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Dont start with Jinbei.Either his bounty is that high because he knows about Nikafruit or Oda lost his mind
I personally think it's just the ex-Warlord clout that's boosting him. Either way, nothing changed - Sanji > Jinbe.

But i need to admid DR had some future villains and allys.Doffy/Fuji/Sabo and most likely burgess
Factos.

I think its also time to accept Ace and Yami BB were also stronger as most YC´s bar YC1
I've been saying this for a long time as well. I don't see Ace/Yami BB losing to any Commander except YC1 (and Yami BB might beat Marco as well due to Matchup) & maybe Jozu.

Going toe to toe ? Yeah sure. I think Brook Nami chopper etc can have a huge bounty then. And he didn’t have a raise post WCI

Same for Franky who put his bike on Mom face.

What is your answer to the post MF bounty and quitting the warlord ?
“Yeah sure” you’re trying to be dismissive when that’s literally what happened LMAO. Get over it. He challenged big mom and said he’s joining the straw hat crew and did it. Not nearly equivalent to anything brook chopper nami and franky did

His bounty was raised cause he’s a threat, simple. Don’t be mad cause it’s higher than your fav

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I kinda want to know the difference between Jinbe and Crocodile bounties.
Jinbe and Croco been grouped together in ImpelDown/Marineford, became a Strawhat and was a big part in the war against Kaido.
Yet he "only" got 1.100.000.000M while Crocodile got 1,965,000,000M, so what is the gap, why the bounties of two commanders of Yonkous are so big in gap? Why Crocodile got such a high bounty?
Either we will see a stronger Crocodile(I think Crocodile really became stronger during the timeskip) or his bounty was boosted from Mihawk and Buggy own bounties(I doubt).

I always believe duo the fight advantage Jinbe would beat him, but im not sure anymore, perhaps Crocodile really was stronger.
Even Doffy defeat just give Luffy+Law a small boost(1B max), Crocodile one is soo high that he surpass easily Jinbe and Doflamingo one.

Overall I can´t wait to see Crocodile, he will be a beast nexttime when we see him and I doubt any Warlords except Mihawk or Weevil will surpass him.
The "mistake" thing gives the possibility that Crocodile and Buggy had their bounties swapped.
Take that into consideration now.

Status
Not open for further replies.