Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I'm kind of disappointed on Chopper's bounty. That running had overstayed its welcome. I really thought he will now received the bounty he deserved since there's a Marine who witnessed his true power.

talking about useless numbers while we are getting a sabo interaction with revo army.

why is this forum owned by so many degenerates?
blackbeard ambushed the revo's. kuma send sabo and the others flying. that is why they couldn't contact dragon, they were in the air for days. bb then killd kuma and gave the pawfruit to burgess. jesus burgess. kuma always carried a bible.
source: my head

Fucking stupid marines getting their intel wrong, bigtime.
How do you get this stupid?
Like you are the biggest organization on the planet yet a simple intel cannot be properly accomplished.

There is no bigger L in this chapter than these group of retards.

These idiots belong in the short bus. :holdthisl:

If the bounties = power as you guys claim.

Then Crocodile > Zoro / Katakuri etc.

But its not,

Then Mihawk isn't Yonko level. :cheers:
We don't know how strong is Croco or who he defeated to have this bounty. So it might be legit.
Mihawk got a 3.6B bounty. It means the WG see him as a Yonko level and therefor that he defeated a yonko level opponent to get the WSS or perhaps that he defeated an admiral recently.
Mihawk is a top tier. Cope.

And his bounty is even above your boy Black beard

:gokulaugh:I bet he would have ran away from him just like he ran away from Lakainu.

Fujitora is either going to tank or carry the admiral’s portrayal going forward.

Greenbull and Kizaru (as much as people hate for me to say it) are kind of dud side characters at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.