Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The founder of Cross Guild is Crocodile. Mihawk received an invitation to join and he accepted it. And since Buggy's face was in the meddile the marine thought that Buggy is the leader of the guild"

Lemme get this straight, if the Marines had fact checked their shit, Crocodile woulda been a Yonko with a 3bill+ bounty?:risicheck:
Nah, Buggy is just better for BIG NEWS.

We told y'all that Mihawk is Sword Saitama of OPverse and the moment you give him a crew/territory - he's a full fledged Emperor.

Turns out he doesn't even need the likes of Beckmanan, Yasopp, Roo and other powerful executives. Crocodile & Buggy are more than enough.
Good that i don't remember ever slandering Mihawk. Don't care much for him but don't hate him either. His level was always presented appropriately imo.

Jokes aside I'm happy that Jinbe is within the same range as Zoro and Sanji, and I agree that its weird that he is over Sanji but its all for comedy, I'm sure. The main point for me is him being treated similar to them, because Jinbe absolutely deserves to be treated as one of the wings, and it was a shame that he didnt get such treatment during the raid
Lolda not doing Jinbei vs Jack was fucking stupid, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.