Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With kid, law, and buggy all having 3 billion berry bounties its hard to get excited for mihawk's imo
Having bounty even higher than yonko bb. With crocodile somehow having a comparable bounty to him lol
Every Yonko literally: strong crew,armies,territories

Wihawk: coffin boat.

How much bigger bounty than 3.5B would you want for ONE MAN ARMY to have to be satisfied.

Bounty isn't about feats and power alone tho? Law deserves a high bounty for Ope Ope alone so I don't mind him being 3b, it actually makes sense (+ considering the cross guild bounties they're also high af). I have nothing to say about Kid tho...
If we count law's df and how much WG want that fruit plus what he did in wano, then i could agree that 3 billion is deserved.
I hate the whole rival thing because only Luffy beat a Yonko and while kaido was using the max of his powers.
On the other hand law and kid half beat big mom who miraclesy became stupid just for them to get the W.

Used sanji any flames against king or page one? Hahahahahaha
He climbed into the freakin Stratosphere to gain enough speed to account for his lack of power and still did nothing (again, he was in his raid suit). Jinbe made a bitch of Who’s Who easily. Without the Germa Boost, Jinbe claps Sanji. Let the Bounties show u how it is 😂😂’

lower bounty than Jimbe😂😂😂😂’ Jimbe was definitely stronger than Sanji before the temporary boost anyway. Sanji couldn’t hurt Page 1 (weakest Toppi Roppo) with his raid suit, while Jimbe tanked and low diff’d the strongest Toppi Roppo. Bounties are correct, but Zoro’s would’ve been higher if they knew about his conquerors.
Account created 10 min ago :saden: which alt are you ? :risitameh:

Law and Kid got a higher bounty increase than Luffy for lower feats, your argument makes 0 sense.
Law and Kidd took down a Yonko. You motherfuckers act like the marines have an all seeing eye of Sauron that sees everything that happens and after that they hire a bunch of physicians and powerscalers to calculate the exact amount of bounty increase for every action that took place during an arc

Status
Not open for further replies.