Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me why Zoro's and Sanji's bounty are barely above 1 billion? Zoro defeated someone who was close to 1.5 billion (if WG knew that he was a Lunarian) and Sanji defeated someone with 1.3 billion who was part of the MAD scientists. It doesn't make remotely sense.

Jinbe's is also weird, considering his previous bounty was far less than before (his previous bounty already surpassed his frozen one), why did he get a +1 billion bounty like that, very close to Zoro's? He beat up an opponent whom was viewed inferior to Jinbe anyway, according to the CP0 agents. And if it's about him being a former warlord - again, his frozen bounty was already surpassed - being a Yonko's subordinate, people forget that he was also Big Mom's subordinate as well! But his bounty wasn't that high.

I feel like Oda's just tossing random numbers now. I'm not satisfied with the bounty reveal tbh.

Every Yonko literally: strong crew,armies,territories

Wihawk: coffin boat.

How much bigger bounty than 3.5B would you want for ONE MAN ARMY to have to be satisfied.
Kid and law with essentially fodder for crew have 3bil bounties equal to luffy an actual yonko with a strong crew and fleet and almost a bil above blackbeard another' yonko who morea than likely still has a stronger crew than current luffy

Than we have buggy whos buggy with a higher bounty than all 3

Honestly i know we know that the captain of a crew raises his crews bounty but idk if it works the other way around

Even whitebeard had a comparable bounty to roger whrn roger had a way stronger crew especially when Oden switched

Status
Not open for further replies.