Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks subdued people like Ben, Yasopp and Roo who had big names before Shanks recruited them. His crew grew in influence along with his personal strength and authority to even talk to the Gorosei directly.

Mihawk only has his strength, that's it and is still just 500m down in bounty. He hasn't defeated a single relevant Marine as far as we know.

Shanks is a far bigger threat to the Government than Mihawk could ever be.
I showed you Oda confirming Yonko boosts his crew bounty:

''ALL THE CHARACTERS WHO ARE YONKO COMMANDER LEVEL VERY HIGH BOUNTIES, DO THEY GO UP SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE COMMANDERS OF X YONKO?''

ODA: ''YES, YES. THAT'S DEFINITELY THE CASE.''

Now show me where Oda said Yonko's bounty gets boosted because of his crew? :nicagesmile::jackcopium:

Jinbe should have fought Jack, but I guess narratively it made more sense for the dukes to beat him and that's why he was stuck getting stalled by WsW and his fodders
Wouldn't be surprised if Jinbe unexpectedly high bounty is Oda trying to make clear that despite his Wano's match-up, he's relative to YC.
I'm starting to think that BB and his crew won't have high bounties, non Captains/VC are capped under 1.5B, I see Shiryu having a billion and Zoro getting like 1.49B after beating him.
This also removes the Admirals out of the equation, how do you beat an Admiral and not get a 3B bounty? Roger Pirates where stalemated by WB and a bunch of kids, there's no way that Roger had multiple people with bounties over 2B.

- Former warlord who’s bounty was higher than the entire straw hat crew at one point
- Tanked a blow from akainu
- Went toe to toe with big mom by himself and escaped to join the straw hat crew (off paneled but oda still wrote it that way)
- Spent the entire post time skip with luffy training for a reason
- Neg diff who’s who when he felt like getting serious

oMg WhY iS hIs BoUnTy HiGhEr ThAn SaNjI’s

it’s in fucking black and white lmao. He was always apart of the monster trio. I love sanji but his Stan’s make it hard to defend him cause they’re literally delusional. It’s literally always been luffy zoro jinbei and if yamato joined it would’ve been even worse which is probably why it didn’t happen
Yea we hear you my gee .

Characters who got clowned in this chapter:

1) Crocodile - Buggy robbed him off the 3,1 billion bounty
2) Franky hands down he got grouped with Brook, Nami, Usopp, just slapped a 300 million even tho he took out Sasaki, and is Tom's disciple, may have had knowledge of Pluton, only 300 million same as the other 3. Usopp 500 million for no reason.

10) Sanji - Zoro and Jinbei got the 1,1 billion bounty. It aint even that bad tho, I just add more fuel to fire.
It just solidifies Jinbei as top 3 too, but it could have been done better sure.

Morgans was in large parts responsible for Luffy's bounty because he inflated Luffy. Do you even read the story? Do you even have a brain?
Oh really ? So why franky got a raise of few millions only when jimbei destroyed someone who had nearly the same amount as sasaki and now has 1b without defeating a yc lvl guy ? Make sense to you ??

If having a brain means to be an oda cocksucker who will accept anything lmao, then clearly no.
Morgan ? Since when fictional character has power ? It's the author who wanted that.

So now stfu, I don't agree with some straw hats bounties I don't agree that's all. Fucking reddit whores invaded this place or what :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.