Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy doesn't get that Jinbe already surpassed his frozen bounty despite:
1.) Being an ally to Luffy in Impeldown and Marineford
2.) Working together with Big Mom during the timeskip, being her subordinate

Yet his previous bounty is nowhere his current one. It's just nonsensical. I'd get if he also took out Jack but beating an opponent who was viewed inferior to him anyway is not that threatening for the WG. Hell, they even expected it fully... But I guess that's Oda's way to establish Jinbe's powerlevel in comparison to other high tiers.
It's because a bounty inflation happened

Im still wondering why the leakers thought this chapter would be an L for zoro. Sanji fans fighting for their lives rn
sanji stuff aside zoro still didn’t get what he deserved

he fought two yonkos and defeated a yonkos first mate only to get a bounty slightly above jack? while luffy defeated katakuri and got 1.5 even if you say luffy disrespected a yonko zoro did too when he was clashing with them

Honestly I'm not even trippin with that bounty. Pre timeskip after Enies Lobby Robin still had a higher bounty than Sanji, so this changes nothing for me. I know Zoro Stans will have a field day with this one, but sadly you can't expect much from the people that pushed ZKK just a couple of months ago.

This chapter with warlord hype proves that preskip power structures shouldn't be compared to post skip.

The argument " but but preskip Luffy damaged / defeated xyz" was always wrong.

Characters like Magellan, Enel and Croc were already above most high tiers.
Oda had them fight Luffy way too early. Which led to these retcons, how rusty was Croc to go from his current level to what he was in Alabasta holy shit. It makes no sense to me.

It wouldn't wonder me if Enel starts performing his high end feats, with the maxim, very casually and in base when he appears again.
Looking at how Big Mom was producing lightning feats, her feats were still below Enel's.
It was mentioned that the only reason Enel needed Maxim was because there was no dark clouds in skypiea. So he should be able to produce that and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.