• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

For real, it's not that bad Sanji fans

all 3 of them are above 1 Bil and are pretty fucking close

i think he put Jinbei above Sanji just because of that gag when climbing Onigashima's tower

where Sanji wanted to be the more known, but Jinbei was the one that got all the hype from Kaido's crew

it makes sense in the world that people know and fear Jinbei more

I'm not clowning Sanji at all

he is up there with the trio, the 1 bil trio, and that's what fucking matters

The WG doesn’t even know the ease with which Jimbei defeated WW. Zoro went extreme diff. Sanji low diffed

Jimbei’s peak is not this. Sanji’s peak is higher.

Zoro has the exaggerated bounty

Doflamingo was always < Jimbei . Jimbei could not come along to Dressrosa bc of how he would tip the scales
ahhahaaha 101 ways to cope

Lol

Teach literally killed one of Moria's subordinates lol, no way Moria will work underneath a guy like that.
not willingy no but what other choice does he have? if he doesn’t he will kill him and get some one else to eat his fruit

Doffy knows the secret about the WG and probably Imu as well, he's still incredibly relevant . If he gets out you bet his bounty will be high af
he will only be used as exposition and a plot device to reveal the secrets of the world government but that’s it

he won’t be a threat he won’t be a factor in the final war that’s even if he gets out which isn’t guaranteed

he will have no crew or authority and he isn’t strong enough to make his presence important

You must be one :cheers:

The guy said Mihawk's bounty would be higher if he had a crew.

Mihawk is not the Yonko you troll.
Buggy is the Yonko.

And I proved Shanks boosts his crew bounty, the guy couldn't show me a single thing that Shanks's crew boosted Shanks's bounty, that's troll shit :milaugh:

Here cope harder:

''ALL THE CHARACTERS WHO ARE YONKO COMMANDER LEVEL VERY HIGH BOUNTIES, DO THEY GO UP SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE COMMANDERS OF X YONKO?''

ODA: ''YES, YES. THAT'S DEFINITELY THE CASE.''

The guy says Shanks has high bounty because he has crew, where does Oda say that shit? :suresure: Oda says the opposite.
Yonko boost yc bounty based on yiur evidence. Crossguild isnt a crew. So your evidence contradicts your point.

To add there is not s single crew whom has a subordinate with a higher bounty than its captain. So both examples destroy your argument

For real, it's not that bad Sanji fans

all 3 of them are above 1 Bil and are pretty fucking close

i think he put Jinbei above Sanji just because of that gag when climbing Onigashima's tower

where Sanji wanted to be the more known, but Jinbei was the one that got all the hype from Kaido's crew

it makes sense in the world that people know and fear Jinbei more

I'm not clowning Sanji at all

he is up there with the trio, the 1 bil trio, and that's what fucking matters
dude, don't you get tired?

:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.