Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So can anyone explain the hoopla about Jinbes bounty? He's quite clearly been presented as being right up there with Zoro and Sanji in the power dynamics of the crew. Guess I just don't understand.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman

How to switch side like a pro:milaugh:
After the shit we had to endure after zoro vs king i had my own Zowo moment thoughtit was over cuz we got back to back dogshit chapters. Mihawk finnaly beat all the fraud allegations.
This a good chapter for mihawk. Zoro still got shit on. All the things he did just to get 1 Mil above jinbe is dogshit.

Zoro literallt says it landed but didn’t make a scratch

All the headcannon from fanboys saying now all of a sudden basic attacks > Onigiri to support your religion :gokulaugh:

This chapter proves me correct. Zoro who almost died is no better than Jimbei and Sanji low diffing their opponents

Zolo defeated a nerfed King that had spent so much health and stamina on flame mode it was rendered so weak he removed it :kobeha:
@Erkan12 @Vinsmoke D. Zolo
Why are you using incorrect translations? That's not what he said. Your whole point is based on a mistranslation? You gotta do better research next time

Can you read or want to cope?
''ALL THE CHARACTERS WHO ARE YONKO COMMANDER LEVEL VERY HIGH BOUNTIES, DO THEY GO UP SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE COMMANDERS OF X YONKO?''

ODA: ''YES, YES. THAT'S DEFINITELY THE CASE.''

:gokulaugh::jackcopium:

If crew boosts Yonko's bounty then that's an endless cycle that they keep boosting each others bounty, use your brain :smart:

Crews have separate bounties for a reason :nicagesmile:

Shanks has individually 4 billion, his crew has separate bounties that Shanks boosts them (they don't boost Shanks).

Mihawk is a ''marine hunter'', yet he is still 3.6 billion, lower than Shanks :suresure::cheers:
Lol. You seem to be having the worst of it. Mihawk isn't even a subordinate. Its an alliance. Were Kid and Law straw hats? If cross guild is bosting Mihawk why is his bounty higher then its leader? The copeing is incredible.

After the shit we had to endure after zoro vs king i had my own Zowo moment thoughtit was over cuz we got back to back dogshit chapters. Mihawk finnaly beat all the fraud allegations.
This a good chapter for mihawk. Zoro still got shit on. All the things he did just to get 1 Mil above jinbe is dogshit.
Which I agree. Mihawk is fine. But zoro's bounty is a criminal move.

Status
Not open for further replies.