Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to you …that was the reason to increasing jimbei to 1B …why not increase it after marine ford ?!? Or between that and wano …he did absolutely nothing to be a threat to the marine beside joining big mom and he didn’t do much in that period !!! And for robin she IS STRONG she defeated black maria with a 400m+ bounty and she has also the ponyglyph knowledge… if you consider defeating a 400m nothing and not strong than let me tell you you’re wrong !! Respectfully
i can not explain that lol ask oda to me he just wanted to save his bounty reveal for when he showed up in wano... its just what makes sense to me currently as again jinbe has more clout and history than sanji and i feel like even though sanji is stronger than jinbe oda has not had sanji do the thing that should make his bounty even higer yet and that show off his threat level to the wg hey i could be wrong just my opinion.Jinbe was reintroduced in chapter 976 with a current higher bounty than sanji then we get the fights where sanji beats queen and jinbe beats whos who and thta was not enough to put sanji over jinbe so i can only think that the wg is looking at who is more of a threat to them still and thats jinbe.

As for robin she is strong but you said by my logic she should be over zoro which does not work because again zoro has the strength necessary to keep going on robin could never beat someone like king,queen,jack she has a stopping point her knowledge and reading ability can only get her so far im not saying she isn't strong but she is no where strong enough to be over zoro just because of knowledge and reading that goes against whats already stated in the manga.

300 million boost for all Straw Hats is pretty boss but Nami and Franky not getting extra for beating executives is kinda disappointing. Jimbei did well and was already established as notorious, him hitting a billion is fitting even if I wanted Sanji to come out with more. +1 billion suits Luffy's top 3 crew-mates.

My EOS bounty prediction
Luffy-5,600,000,000
Zoro-4,050,000,000
Sanji-3,300,000,000
Jinbei-2,200,000,000
Robin-2,000,000,000
Ussop-1,500,000,000
Franky-1,499,000,000
Brook-1,200,000,000
Nami-1,100,000,000
Chopper-1,000,000,000
I think Zoro's will be 3,690,000,000 or 3,960,000,000