Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean King literally dodged... and Zoro literally does not have any idea what King's durability is. Zoro didn't try to shoot him down in speed-mode immediately, either, he went for the counter-hit because that guarantees landing.

Point is, King, someone who actually KNOWS his own durability, is scared of Zoro's AP and is dodging as well as blocking it. He knows about his own prowess than anyone else.

And your interpretation of him being close to his limits or weakened is already proven wrong by scans.
Zoro goes hell mode. Tries a blitz attack which King even manages to dodge in his slower form (your take)

So obviously the most natural continuation and follow up is
“Now my attacks don’t work because he is in flame mode”
🤡

wasn’t he already in flame mode and he dodged (your take) so why does Zoro need to make that comment?

Shanal: Zoro is an idiot.
🤡

-creates a yonko level organization and invites mihawk

-puts buggy’s face on the middle of the poster to mislead enemies

-lowest bounty but the true secret founder of the organization behind the shadows just like baroque works

Mr. 0 is back :finally:

Sand male grindset

Crocodile sitting back in the New World and then suddenly making his move when the time is right to form a criminal organization to hunt down Marines is sooooooo great.

Can't wait to see Crocodile and Vivi meet again.

I see a lot of people raging about SH bounties. You guys remember that at 500 Millions you're already considered a legendary pirate, right ? As a CAPTAIN. Do you realize that the SH having bounties in the several of millions as just crew members means that the Governement consider all of them worthy of being hunted by Vice-Admirals and Admirals ? Law told Usopp that 200 millions meant that the Admirals had their eyes on him. 200 millions. Apart from poor Chopper, all of them will be well beyond that apparently.

Who cares if they are lower than the bounties of crews established for decades and known for their callous disregard for civilian lives like the Big Mom and Beast Pirates ? They are still at the very top of the pirate world !

Status
Not open for further replies.