Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually.... By the spoilers, it looks like it's a W for everybody..
I mean given Luffy got like 2 billon less than what he was suppose to, it was a given that the other two of the M3 would not get what they should.
It's a good day for everyone but an even better for jinbe fans (if there are any lol).
Only Mihawk haters should go and hide because he just prove all those bs discussions about swordsmen and haki, was only an indirect hate for Zoro... So lol to all those haters faces :suresure:
Kata fans also taking an L

You might have thought that I'm making fun of Mihawk here but I'm just seriously hating it how Oda treating him.

Yup, it's quite a big one. Lol

I'll keep it short coz of my work here.

He was already being assumed as a yonko level but position is always the debate. I already said that many times.

I believe currently it's only RHPs, SHs and Cross guild amongst the yonkos who are there just due to there power level while Teach with all those humongous achievements couldn't get concrete positions amongst yonkos.

WG picked him after the old trio got removed, that is WB,Kaido and BM. Even when Teach defeated remnants of WBP, he didn't got WBs seat.

Also Teach is just like Luffy, A Rookie. Who got recognition after Defeating Ace. That is around 2 years and few months back.

While my point was that Mihawk with his fame and deeds couldn't get bounty straight in 4B club. That is awful from Oda. Mihawk and Shanks are like senior citizens amongst Yonkos or current pirate world. While old recognized ones are gone.

Buggy's crew were of quite a lot of ID escapees while its Crocodile making his move here so we can assume his group being a big one as well (won't be just him and mr.1 only).

Currently SH or neither Roger in past were moving with big armies or fleet everywhere while neither claiming territories. But still got skyhigh bounties (though luffy is moving in that direction right now).

Look at all the hype Buggy is receiving. Gag is considered as a point upto a limit only.

Leave that gag as well. How about Crocodile, 1.9B for someone who lost in pre skip while couldn't be able to show haki in MF. Just learnt it in TS. Compare him with all Teach's deeds. You'll get your answers.

in Oda's verse right now joint organization of Warlords is a big thing and that also affected there bounties as well.

They got previous ones freezed but new one is based on affiliations as well as there strength and achievements.

Also in the timeline, First emperors were announced and there crew while bounties were later on. So everything is being considered there.

Definitely going to receive new one. I just said old one got frozed.

Like we've said, bounties were there considering there achievements and strength along with there affiliations. This is applying here for everyone including Mihawk.

Chapter's actual will make it concrete. Coz emperors news got released in the evening of party while now its a new day and most probably it would be same marine guy stating everyone's bounty.
While i think 3.6B for a lone wolf is HUGE thing is Oda cant give him more because EoS PK Luffy would be higher than Roger lets say 6B and his VC cant have something like 5B its too much. So by going this route he can finish the crew bounties with Luffy 6B / Zoro 4B whichi is more than enough.

Actually.... By the spoilers, it looks like it's a W for everybody..
I mean given Luffy got like 2 billon less than what he was suppose to, it was a given that the other two of the M3 would not get what they should.
It's a good day for everyone but an even better for jinbe fans (if there are any lol).
Only Mihawk haters should go and hide because he just prove all those bs discussions about swordsmen and haki, was only an indirect hate for Zoro... So lol to all those haters faces :suresure:
Obviously the shark man has fans.

Argument I always made for Croc/Enel was that their tanking ability was lackluster compared to most YCs, but that doesn't their overall level was less than High Tier.

Lucci was clearly a better tank, but he was not on their level.

Warlord bounties prediction
Weevil - 3 Billion
Hancock - 1.1 B
Moria - 800m
Kuma with Brains - 2B
Why would Weevils be so high? Didn't he show up on the scene recently? His bounty was frozen around 500Mill then. I think people are assuming all warlords are getting a massive boost because of Croc but Odas talked about Croc being introduced to early and needing to be boosted.

Why would Weevils be so high? Didn't he show up on the scene recently? His bounty was frozen around 500Mill then. I think people are assuming all warlords are getting a massive boost because of Croc but Odas talked about Croc being introduced to early and needing to be boosted.
Weevil got Urouged. Fake hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.