Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji vs Jinbe

Power-Sanji (Sanji’s hell’s memories did far more damage than Jinbe’s Vegabond Drill. These were their strongest attacks at the time but now Sanji has Ifrit while Jinbe has yet to improve)

Speed-Sanji (Sanji can move so fast, he appears invisible to commanders and even before that he was able to blindside vets. Jinbe’s speed is impressive for his size but he isn’t blitzing a vet)

Agility/Mobility-Sanji (It’s literally his main fighting style)

Physical Strength-Sanji (He was able to block an attack from Big Mom who is a natural physical beast! While Jinbe went flying into the ocean from a mere sword swing and not to mention Sanji has extra strength added on)

Haki-Draw (Sanji has above average CoO and average CoA while Jinbe has above average CoA and average CoO. With his fishman karate, which is knock off ryou, he could gain an advantage but ifrit+exo gives Sanji an even bigger boost as it overpowers most forms of CoA)

Endurance-Jinbe (Gotta admit, that magma tanking feat was COLD and while Sanji took 1k attacks from Black Maria, got teamed on by King & Queen+ extra cheapshots from Queen, none of those ammount to a single attack from Akainu)

Dexterity-Sanji (Sanji is a trained swordsman and is skilled woth kitchen knives)

Flexibility/Versatility-Sanji (Sanji can fight on land, sea and air+can rapidly heal, produce flames from his legs, and vanish with pure speed while Jinbe can just fight on land and sea+attack abit from afar)

Durability-Sanji (Ungraded, Graded and Black blades are all the same to Sanji’s skin. Ifrit could normally melt pretty much anything but Sanji’s Exo and it’s hotter than Magma)

Accuracy-Sanji (Sanji can legit give someone fucking plastic surgery with just the accuracy kicks+spot women from miles away+ combined with his ridiculous Observation he can sense people near and far evidenced by him waking up just from sensing his captain! Meanwhile Jinbe only has a water gun)

In 9/10 Categories, Jinbe only won in one which was endurance but i may or may not reevaluate that seeing as how Sanji got his fucking bones crushed and wasn’t hurt much by it+Sanji can literally heal

in conclusion, Sanji eyebrow twirl diffs

I'm very sorry for following writer's decision Lanji.

You know this is true and it was laid out for you by Oda. You can't call me agenda pushing for this.

Whitebeard pussied out.

"nO oNe fUcKs WiTh tHe wHiTeBeArD PiRaTeS".

Kaido does.

Kaido D. Chad.
why dont you ask why rayleigh , shanks and the remnant of the roger pirates
why didnt they pull up on wano
pussies too no?

Sanji vs Jinbe

Power-Sanji (Sanji’s hell’s memories did far more damage than Jinbe’s Vegabond Drill. These were their strongest attacks at the time but now Sanji has Ifrit while Jinbe has yet to improve)

Speed-Sanji (Sanji can move so fast, he appears invisible to commanders and even before that he was able to blindside vets. Jinbe’s speed is impressive for his size but he isn’t blitzing a vet)

Physical Strength-Sanji (He was able to block an attack from Big Mom who is a natural physical beast! While Jinbe went flying into the ocean from a mere sword swing and not to mention Sanji has extra strength added on)

Haki-Draw (Sanji has above average CoO and average CoA while Jinbe has above average CoA and average CoO. With his fishman karate, which is knock off ryou, he could gain an advantage but ifrit+exo gives Sanji an even bigger boost as it overpowers most forms of CoA)

Endurance-Jinbe (Gotta admit, that magma tanking feat was COLD and while Sanji took 1k attacks from Black Maria, got teamed on by King & Queen+ extra cheapshots from Queen, none of those ammount to a single attack from Akainu)

Dexterity-Sanji (Sanji is a trained swordsman and is skilled woth kitchen knives)

Flexibility/Versatility-Sanji (Sanji can fight on land, sea and air+can rapidly heal, produce flames from his legs, and vanish with pure speed while Jinbe can just fight on land and sea+attack abit from afar)

Durability-Sanji (Ungraded, Graded and Black blades are all the same to Sanji’s skin. Ifrit could normally melt pretty much anything but Sanji’s Exo and it’s hotter than Magma)

Accuracy-Sanji (Sanji can legit give someone fucking plastic surgery with just the accuracy kicks+spot women from miles away+ combined with his ridiculous Observation he can sense people near and far evidenced by him waking up just from sensing his captain! Meanwhile Jinbe only has a water gun)

In 9/10 Categories, Jinbe only won in one which was endurance but i may or may not reevaluate that seeing as how Sanji got his fucking bones crushed and wasn’t hurt much by it+Sanji can literally heal
I bet you spent half an hour working on that just to have someone come along and say that Jinbe has more bounty:crazwhat:

I

Indigo

Sanji vs Jinbe

who are you talking too?

are you try to convince yourself?

Oda makes the decisions and he is not listening to this, he decided Jinbei deserves the higher bounty

:kayneshrug:

I also have to accept that Oda thinks Zoro deserves only 1 mil above Jinbei, that's it

Sanji vs Jinbe

in conclusion, Sanji eyebrow twirl diffs
Jinbei has better CoA, physical strenght and endurance like you said..

Durability is debatable and Power is unclear but i think Sanji..

who are you talking too?

are you try to convince yourself?

Oda makes the decisions and he is not listening to this, he decided Jinbei deserves the higher bounty

:kayneshrug:

I also have to accept that Oda thinks Zoro deserves only 1 mil above Jinbei, that's it
I’m letting the ones who don’t understand how Sanji is stronger know why he is stronger

Jinbe has a higher bounty but not for long. Sanji’s alternate name is Barry Allen, there’s a reason the marines will fear him

We are discussing Whitebeard now. I always call out Roger Pirates for not giving two fucks about Oden or later Ace.

Dude.
I know you are
as long as you are consistent with the slander.

because they all fucking knew and none of them came to wano. shanks showed up after kaido had being killed and started having flashbacks to when momo and hiyori were born . lol

Status
Not open for further replies.