Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Jinbe being stronger than both was also a popular thought process. Its not unpopular just being you dont agree with it
No, you were one of the few people who had Jinbe over Zoro. Most people accepted Zoro's superiority while some others have mixed thoughts about it. Peeps were legit creating underwater scenarios for Jinbe vs Zoro so Jinbe would gain an advantage because they know Jinbe vs land Zoro was not that interesting.

They're in the same crew and both got recognized for their achievements. Its Its not like in franky's case where he did get any credit for what he's shown
No, they clearly weren't credited enough. I can understand Sanji but Jinbe did barely anything compared to Zoro. King legit solos the entire F6 gang. Zoro has Rooftop feats on top of beating King. They clearly didn't take everything into account. They're simply going off with their reputation where Jinbe has both Sanji and Zoro beat massively.

How about that as compromise, Jinbe, Zoro and Sanji are the commanders while Luffy is the yonko/captain, just like in the other Yonko crews.
Everyone's could be happy then. Sanji would be in the commander rank after all. So I don't really see a problem with the development we have so far.
Honestly by eos I put the whole crew at comander level, there will be no fodder on the king of the pirates crew, if they need mass numbers and cannonfodder they have the grand fleet who aren't actually on the crew

Crocodile having conqueror's theory grows closer.
:pepebusi:
All the shichibukai derserve to have conquerors and i stand by that
  1. Hancock has it
  2. Doflamingo has it
  3. Mihawk. Zoro, rayleigh, and other shichibukai have it
  4. Crocodile wants smoke with everyone and wanted to be pirate king
  5. Say what you want about moria but man has/had balls. The man attacked wano with kaido on it and even raided ryumas grave as well as went to pirate island all by himself to beef with teach. Also wanted to be pirate king
  6. Kuma used to be a king and is extremely strong willed to go through what he did
  7. Jinbe is the goat and if any Fishman derserves it he does. Fishertiger should've had it too
  8. Teach is that guy
  9. Law future top 3 pirate and rival to luffy and kid. Wants to go up against the world government and yonko if it means he can find out the true meaning of d
  10. Buggy is buggy
  11. Weevil...idk but fuck it just give it to him lol

Damn Oda did Sanji fans bad

:crazwhat:

As funny as it is the whole bounty reveals have been nothing but retarded since the Luffy, Law and Kid reveal and make no sense.

Luffy should be at least a bil higher than Kid and Law.

Zoro should be at 1.5B minimum and Sanji should be at 1.3B
Wano has been a cluster fuck for the most part. And yes this chapter is still kinda part of wano even if he ended the arc last chapter.
We don't even know what happened to Drake. There is the issue of Luffy being equal to Kid and Law. He should have been at least some few figures above them. Even it's something like 100,000 Belly

1. Hancock has it
  2. Doflamingo has it
  5. Say what you want about moria but man has/had balls. The man attacked wano with kaido on it and even raided ryumas grave as well as went to pirate island all by himself to beef with teach. Also wanted to be pirate king
  6. Kuma used to be a king and is extremely strong willed to go through what he did
  7. Jinbe is the goat and if any Fishman derserves it he does. Fishertiger should've had it too
  8. Teach is that guy
  9. Law future top 3 pirate and rival to luffy and kid. Wants to go up against the world government and yonko if it means he can find out the true meaning of d
  10. Buggy is buggy
Fisher Tiger?
:kawak:
Yes please
:goyea:

1. Hancock has it
  2. Doflamingo has it
  8. Teach is that guy
  10. Buggy is buggy
To be honest Jinbei is a super kneeler. He is a super henchman. Don't get me wrong, he is really strong but he is always out there trying to look for someone to serve. From the king of FI to WB and WG then Big Mom and now Luffy. I honestly don't see him being a CoC.
Moriah is a joke.

1. Hancock has it
  2. Doflamingo has it
  8. Teach is that guy
  10. Buggy is buggy
Zoro and ray aren’t warlords

Status
Not open for further replies.