Status
Not open for further replies.
These are my pokemon and their abilities.

Bidove - Super Luck (Passive, Can't die to super kills)

Cacnea - Cotton Spore (Target a player and put them to sleep, delaying their abilities for a phase(3 shot))

Dracovish - Fishious Rend (Activate this to stock up to the next 3 incoming attacks and delay their release upto 2 phases later(2 shot))

Frillish - Cursed body (Any player that comes in contact with you has their current vote carry over to the next day phase)

Kecleon - Color Change (Passive, You learn the name of the first ability that targets you each cycle. you also become immune to it)

Linoone- Pickup (Passive, Every 3 phases you randomly pickup a one shot ability in the game)

These are my pokemon and their abilities.

Bidove - Super Luck (Passive, Can't die to super kills)

Cacnea - Cotton Spore (Target a player and put them to sleep, delaying their abilities for a phase(3 shot))

Dracovish - Fishious Rend (Activate this to stock up to the next 3 incoming attacks and delay their release upto 2 phases later(2 shot))

Frillish - Cursed body (Any player that comes in contact with you has their current vote carry over to the next day phase)

Kecleon - Color Change (Passive, You learn the name of the first ability that targets you each cycle. you also become immune to it)

Linoone- Pickup (Passive, Every 3 phases you randomly pickup a one shot ability in the game)
What are picked up oneshots

I’ll go ahead and claim my Pokémon & abilities:

Braviary
- Sheer Force - my actions cannot be downgraded

Articuno
- Sheer Cold - 1 shot R/P/S tree stump kill

Noctowl
- Screech - Role crush

Moltres
- Fly - 1 shot to make my actions unstoppable or have priority for a night

Murkrow
- Super Luck - 50% chance to survive the 1st superkill, after that it drops to 25%

Honchkrow
- Thief - Steal an ability from another player (2 shot)
- Insomnia - Immune to sleep

-
Actions:
N1
- Tried to rolecrush Ekko and to steal an ability from Odd but it failed and never showed up in the WU
N2
- Fly + rolecrush Pot and steal an ability from Rej (lightning rod Night)
N3
- Rolecrushed Sallu
N4
- Rolecrushed T-Pein but hit Ratchet it seems

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Prof - killed rej and was attacked
Rach - two scum/cult kill
Juliet- got poisoned
Sallu - I have doubts but reads town
Naomi was doubtful of Charlie.
The one who was the reason I revealed my Mason
She got killed now .
I voting Charlie

Prof - killed rej and was attacked
Rach - two scum/cult kill
Juliet- got poisoned
Sallu - I have doubts but reads town
Naomi was doubtful of Charlie.
The one who was the reason I revealed my Mason
She got killed now .
I voting Charlie
Yoru having the same ability as me but just better seems pretty incompatible with him being town. More than what Charles has against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.