Not open for further replies.
Zoro's final bounty will be 4.1 bil
Luffy's final bounty will be 5.56 bil
Sanji's final bounty will be 3.33 bil
I think:
Luffy 5,600,000,000
Zoro 4,000,000,000
Sanji 3,700,000,000
Thats why i said EoS. Lufy > Roger, Zoro = Yonko level, Sanji/Jinbe will be able to hold against anybody but not necessarily win against the likes of Shanks/Akainu etc.
I actually have:
Luffy EOS = Joyboy level > PK level = Sabo EOS (equal to Ace since childhood and Ace had the potential to reach this level confirmed) = Coby EOS (I think he'll surpass Garp) > Yonko level/Fleet Admiral level (Akainu, Aokiji) = Zoro EOS (I think he'll be a bit stronger than Kaido) > Sanji EOS (I think he'll beat Aramaki) /Admiral Level/ Mihawk >= Helmeppo EOS (a rival for Zoro even though Zoor fans hate It)
:cheers:

Sanji low diffed Queen but his bounty just 1.032

Moreover,Sanji thanks to Germa had increased from 177 million to 330 million bounty.

Queen without Kaido's effect and Mads effect isn't even 800 million guy :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I love how people are trying to incorporate other people into an individual bounty, in order to downplay Shanks and make Mihawk look better.

Luffy's bounty, for instance, has absolutely nothing to do with Zoro. Its based on his strength and his actions alone. Imagine thinking even for a second that his bounty is 3bil, not because he beat Kaido, but because Zoro beat King. Such nonsense.

Shanks has that bounty because of his actions and his strength. Shanks > Mihawk. Live with it.
:risicheck::risicheck::risicheck::risicheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.