Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell IF Yamato joins later then even Sanji's final bounty might not be third highest. She revealed herself as Kaido's son to Ryokugyu, she's strong + influenced by Oden, IF by some chance she decides to join later she will probably have a higher bounty than Sanji too even when he surpassed Jinbei's bounty. It is what it is

You saying everywhere sanji goes ppl recognize as if it’s not the same for jimbei lol. Pre timeskip luffy, Zoro and robin were the most known strawhats, post timeskip luffy, Zoro and ussop were the most known strawhats, sanji became the third most known bc he’s judges son in wci. And you gotta be a different breed if you think someone being related to judge is enough to boost their selves above jimbei’s notoriety. Lol the strongest members of germa literally loses to the weakest yc3. Even someone as weak as pre wano sanji can beat all his siblings ina 1v1. I suggest you start reading one piece instead of sanji piece bro. One thing I do think tho sanji will DEFINITELY be the third most known and influential strawhat before the series ends imo, I doubt oda wouldn’t do that
U mad tripping. Robin was more known when she joined. She hasn't done anything besides being the exact same as when she joined. Her one thing doesn't compare to sanjis worldwide notoriety and countlessfeats. Sanji has always been as notorious as zoro when he got his bounty going. Wings of the pk and all that. When people talk about the sh they talk about luffy zoro and sanji first. You can't just gift that to Robin.

Bruh u seen how law xdrake and Hawkins reacted. They were in a fuckin daze. Vinsmoke sanjis a big name.

Status
Not open for further replies.