Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbe has faced ace,bm,akainu
Zoro has faced fuji,bm,kaido

Imagine Sanjibros biggest flex is to be able to beat Queen the bozo while the only other big name he has encountered is Mingo and neg diff him.
And defeated none. Rather strange to compare and dickmeasure skirmish participation medals instead of actual Ws from real fights

I wonder how far would Crocodile and Doflamingo get if they could gradually grow in power without being fucked up by Yonkos very early on.

Crocodile's will was crushed by WB and Doffy's by Kaido.

Thoughts? @TheAncientCenturion @Jailer @Roo @TokOO and etc...

I say Doflamingo would become a Yonko and Crocodile would be a candidate.
Crocodile had potential to become PK, originally he had Robin in his crew, so all he had to do is grow up in power with his crew and expand that influence (create another cross guild existence or some shit).

However they didn't seem to get completely well together, with Robin lying to him. Or perhaps she was loyal but changed after meeting straw hats, she was like a right hand to him, like how each agent had their partners, Crocodile could have gotten pretty far.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Cross Guild is the best thing post TS (probably in the whole series). Add Mingo in there and Luffy and his crew can go fuck themselves and the story be about the CG.
I'd 100% read a story about the Warlords interacting and doing stuff rather than following the Strawhats.
Warlords are by-far the best group character-wise Oda has made in this manga, each of them are gems.

Bogard

You can't win
Crocodile was smart enough to know know who to look out for("Marine Hunter" Mihawk) for his business to work :finally:
Fixed.

He is the mastermind of the organization. And we know he used to look for Pluton(an ancient weapon), was running baroque works in the shadows, with Cross Guild's influence likely being much greater, and his organization started putting bounties on marines heads.

He knew the best way for the muscle of the group to accept joining was to put bounties on the marines head for the "marine hunter" to cut loose :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.