Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocks 2.0:Mihawk,Weevil,Boa Hancock,Kuma,Crocodile,Daz Bones,Caesar,Caribou and his brother,Moriah,Perona,Buggy,Gin and Don. Krieg,CPT.Kuro.
Add on top of that Pluton and Poseidon.Former impel down prisoners and buggy pirates,Kuja warriors,Mihawk's monkey army.
If Blueno is with the cross guild like some people theorize raiding Impel Down would be a cake walk with such a force.
Xebec must be turning in his grave if those people are Rocks 2.0

zoro going to end up fighting an admiral after Mihawk

Zoro admiral fight >mihawk/shanks
I agree because here my reason ,

if Blackbeard is final villain, how zoro end fight is shyrui instead of mihawk, Is mihawk decide to appear after zoro defeat shyru ?

if Akainu is final luffy fight , then kizaru is final boss for zoro . Kizaru is not even swordsman.

if IM magically final boss for luffy , then what final zoro boss is ? Random sword gorseri, admiral, flying Space monster.

To me : I say mihawk is stepping stone for zoro to become world strongest swordsman.

Unless people think mihawk is follower of IM cult because the eyes . Mihawk does not even work government anymore or join Blackbeard crew.

โ€˜โ€™If people think zoro will fight mihawk after final war, I got bridge to sell. Oda would offscreen or rush the fight which nobody want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.