Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks didn't take L, his fans and mihawk haters took a big one though.
And yes his crew play a role in his achievements as a Yonko and his bounty as a Yonko.
This is not bashing, it's an obvious fact lol.
As far as manga goes it's Mihawk = Shanks
Anyone can build an argument that can favour either of the two, wss >~< Yonko whatever but oda introduce those two as rivals that fought equally.

I think its the general idea that Sanji and Zoro were idealized as the right and left hand of Luffy for decades now. In battle, of course. Folks always saw it reflected in their bounties. Now, that idea is kinda under threat in the minds of the diehard fans with Sanji being behind Jinbe.

Personally, I see no issue. It is weird to see, I give it that but its not as big as its made out to be, I think.
yep same here it really just puts into perspective to me at least that they are the wings because they both are important to carrying luffy to the top zoro through strength and sanji through his cooking in relation to luffys final dream this bounty thing doesn't matter much if you view it like that and the fact that sanji really needs to make a name for himself besides defeating queen imo

Shanks didn't take L, his fans and mihawk haters took a big one though.
And yes his crew play a role in his achievements as a Yonko and his bounty as a Yonko.
This is not bashing, it's an obvious fact lol.
As far as manga goes it's Mihawk = Shanks
Anyone can build an argument that can favour either of the two, wss >~< Yonko whatever but oda introduce those two as rivals that fought equally.
The manga says Mihawk>Shanks, only 1 is the strongest swordsman

Status
Not open for further replies.