Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't give a fuck. His ability is too busted. Enel is never below YC1 level even back in Skypea. He's fucking Jack up.
Wrong, Oda made a point through Luffy that he would be far from a God if he lived on the blue sea, many monsters would fuck him up.

He could have gotten stronger, yes tho. Lucci got the short end of stick tho. Wont be more relevant than Mr Go anymore, always remember that.

C

Cruxroux

The only charactere I truly enjoy at this point are admirals, and some from pre-ts that weren't ruined by Oda yet
I think Aramaki is strong too. Just that people misinterupted him being scared of shanks rather than shanks crew. He clearly mentioned crew not just shanks. and again no admiral not even garp would be able to take on shanks and the whole crew. and By no means I'm saying Aramki> shanks. Shanks is clearly stronger but not by a bigger margin.
Navy HQ clearly said shanks crew bounty average was the highest.

I like the crew outside of wars. When they’re just hanging out they’re great. When they’re in fights all of them turn into idiots
Unfortunately Oda stopped writing dialogue between them. Like, we can't get a page of the crew talking about important shit without everyone's quirks escalating. Sometimes i think Oda just doesn't have any idea what to write.

Military draft slowed me down a little. But I always thought Marines went by

Fleet Admiral

Admiral Trio

and the rest everyone knows.

Prior to timeskip

Sengoku Fleet Admiral

Akainu Aokiji Kizaru

Roger Era

Kong Fleet Admiral

Sengoku Garp and XYZ

XYZ being the Admiral Mihawk killed.

Let's say dude hailed himself as Dai Kengou and was so cocky about it.
15 years ago Mihawk already PK+ level ?

Mihawk too strong plz nerf

Wrong, Oda made a point through Luffy that he would be far from a God if he lived on the blue sea, many monsters would fuck him up.

He could have gotten stronger, yes tho. Lucci got the short end of stick tho. Wont be more relevant than Mr Go anymore, always remember that.
Lucci is trash but i do think that Enel's skypea feats in itself far outrank even what we've seen from YC1.

I can never see how Cracker and Jack are beating him.

Status
Not open for further replies.