Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jailer
Cracker done like this. Enel doesn't even have to be present. Even at that time Enel's bounty would've been 500m without Yonkou boost. Enel is taking that ass with ease.
Also they were weak cause they were old
Out of curiosity do you think lightning is one of those abilities that by pass defenses in OP
Elements in general have shown the ability to do so. Atleast lightning and fire. Now does it bypass defense when armament haki is up is a different story

Nah, I don't see why would make sense.

Cross Guild is not harming any friends of Luffy. Only if they put bounties for Coby and Garp...
The cool part would have been the fact of fighting Crocodile and Mihawk. Altough they are basically allies now,especially with their intention of hunting Marines. The SHs have surely many allies now..maybe too many? They have more allies than enemies right now.

Brandnew using "skill" instead of power is indeed something to debate about. Oda specifically used that term. He probably even knew that this will fire up the debate. After all, why not just saying "more powerful". And Shanks is Kaido's peer, with Kaido being > either of them.

@Jailer

Mihawk is up there too though. Being stronger than any admiral @MarineHQ
Well i never thought that Shanks and Mihawk are below the 3 Admirals anyways. Still, neither of the two are beating Akainu imo
:kayneshrug:

Its nice to see characters actually hype up mihawk and him actually being involved in the plot tbh. Really like the marine hunter name and parallel to pirate hunter
Significantly better than him doing nothing at all in the story until zoro was ready to beat him

Crocodile hype is still hella weird and confusing and makes no sense at all but hes cool so
:sanmoji:

This might be my favorite chapter of the year. :pepehawk: I want more focus on Mihawk and Crocodile. Its so refreshing to read one piece now that Wano ended.

Cross Guild is becoming my favorite group after the Sh's. Key players left are: Cross Guild, Revolutionary Army, BB crew, Red Hair pirates, Sh's & their alliance, WG & CP0 and the Marines & sword. Kidd and Law crews will not last; theyre the weakest out of everyone left standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.