Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk being WSS proves he was more skilled in the sword.

Hell this chap is actually worse for the Mihawk > Shanks camp....since this was the perfect chance for Oda to say strength but he said skill.

This is the common give and take hype from Oda. When he gives out hype he equally takes it back later or even worse.

- Aramaki washes commanders = Huge W for Admiral stans
- Aramaki humiliated by Momo and Shanks later.
- Shanks wanked to death during Film red. Now Oda takes back a bit with Mihawk.

He does this to everybody. Though, nothing really happened to Shanks.
You need stop exaggerating L for greenbull. Heck greenbull didn’t even bleed from Momo attack . Greenbull just leave because read hairs pirate crew and he has to face luffy alliance himself.

Unless you want me make battle thread milhawk vs luffy alliance amd shanks crew , I am going to do it.

So let’s say for argument’s sake that all Brannew meant is that Mihawk is only more skilled in swordsmanship than Shanks. In that case…

Mihawk and Shanks were rivals who duelled. What were they duelling for?

Creating a black blade is a CoA feat that has only been accomplished by two characters in the manga. Where is Shanks in all this?

Say the so-called Killer of Observation Haki nullified Mihawk’s FS in all their duels. So you’re saying Mihawk proved himself equal or superior… while not even using Observation? Daaamn.

So sitting on one’s ass for a decade, pummelling marines and farming with baboons is only worth a paltry 500 million less than an emperor famed for his powerful subordinates, who was a Roger pirate and who ended Marineford…

You’ve gotta be kidding me. There’s a limit to how much you can wank Mihawk, even for Oda! :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.