Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
It's becoming increasingly clear Shanks and Mihawk are the middle generation versions to Roger and Newgate.

-Roger was the Pirate King while Shanks is an Emperor
-Newgate was the strongest man whilst Mihawk is the strongest swordsman
-Newgate and Mihawk had the opportunity but then denied the chance of becoming Pirate King and Emperor respectively
-They are rivals, but have a strong respect and even amicable relationship

Even the difference between their bounties are the same at approximately 500m.

And just as I predicted, Crocoboy prefers working in the shadows. He didn't necessarily want to be known as the leader, and even prefers Buggy get the shine if he can continue to enact his plans with as little attention on him as possible. And good of Oda to make it clear he and Mihawk run this gig. They'll surely spice things up nicely now that they are independent agents from the other superpowers.

Last edited:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
The chapter pretty much says that Mihawk>Shanks but Brannew could just be wrong. For now I will take it at face value and admit that Mihawk is stronger but anything could happen and Shanks could still be stronger later on.

D

Deleted member 10278

I think Dragon reaction was weird. Did he really think one second Sabo killed Cobra ? Did he really believe the news ? Made by the WG etc ? Didn’t he know Sabo better ?
It’s the begining of the end for Dragon, not that there was a begining for him tho. Feel bad for @Theory King, wasted too much posts on Dragon over the years.

I don't really get why Mihawkfans are excited with this chapter. Was Shanksfans' cope not proven right with this chapter?

It literally says that Mihawk is only better than Shanks at swordsmanship. Notice how it had to specify the thing, instead of saying he's just stronger than Shanks overall.

This is on the same level as Tashigi being better than Luffy at swordsmanship
but Luffy would still neg diff Tashigi's ass with a sword

:goatasure:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's becoming increasingly clear Shanks and Mihawk are the middle generation versions to Roger and Newgate.

-Newgate and Mihawk had the opportunity but the denied the chance of becoming Pirate King and Emperor respectively

And just as I predicted, Crocoboy prefers working in the shadows. He didn't necessarily want to be known as the leader, and even prefers Buggy get the shine if he can continue to enact his plans with as little attention on him as possible. And good of Oda to make it clear he and Mihawk run this gig. They'll surely spice things up nicely now that they are independent agents from the other superpowers.
roger-newgate

shanks-mihawk

luffy-law

The Yoncuck title literally the biggest joke in OP rn. Blackbeard doesn't want it. Mihawk doesn't want it. Nobody wants that shit.
:suresure:
All the yonko are exept newgate are basically characters that want to be pirate king
Yonko is basically just a title for the people closest to finding the one piece and becoming pirate king

With buggy still technically being a yonko it stioo is weirdly the case even for them lol

I don't really get why Mihawkfags are excited with this chapter. Was Shanksfags' cope not proven right with this chapter?

It literally says that Mihawk is only better than Shanks at swordsmanship. Notice how it had to specify the thing, instead of saying he's just stronger than Shanks overall.

This is on the same level as Tashigi being better than Luffy at swordsmanship
but Luffy would still neg diff Tashigi's ass with a sword

:goatasure:
COPE

-Newgate and Mihawk had the opportunity but the denied the chance of becoming Pirate King and Emperor respectively

Ayy I miss ur analyses
Always catching shit I don’t see

Шэнкс бросает Михавка только с CoC.
Thank you for admitting Zolo was out of the Monster Trio for nearly half a decade while he was behind Luffy, Jinbe, Sanji in bounty. Wano must have been tough on all of you zoroaches considering that and how there was no zoro backstory and no zkk... but merciful Oda gifted you this chapter to prevent the first documented incident of roaches comitting mass suicide
There was a Hakai Scar King Killer Apu acoc and top haki. And now mihawk > Shanks. All that Lanji has is Zoro >Jimbei > Lanji with judge genes>Vergo>Landji without the judge's genes. Vano is a great chapter for Zoro and Mihouk.

Status
Not open for further replies.