Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again this is a nonsensical argument because I can use your stupid phrase "Mihawk is WSS so therefore he is stronger than any swordsman so he can't lose" and you either have to agree that Zoro will never beat Mihawk or that the title is worthless.

This chapter literally confirmed that the only thing Mihawk is stronger than Shanks is "swordsmanship". Oda literally had to add the "swordsmanship" line instead of saying "Mihawk is stronger than Shanks"
Lets break this down for people. Being the WSS means you can't lose to swordsmen. What does that mean. That means you can lose a sword fight. A sword fight can be broken down into long serious of sword attacks.

If Mihawk clashed with Big Mom he should be able either deflect or one up ANY attack she performed with her sword. Now Big Mom has many attacks that make no use of a sword. If Big Mom was able to take Mihawk out by eating his soul(not saying she could) or by using Zeus to electrocute him then Mihawks title to WSS wouldn't be damaged because this isn't swordsmenship. If she used Napoleon on Mihawk and it over powered him then that would be a knock on Mihawks title.

Shanks major moves are ALL swords based. When he gets serious he draws his sword and channels his haki through it. Mihawk must be able trade each of Shankis haki sword moves blow for the blow and then one up him in order to be the best.

Because mihawk is the world's strongest not shanks.
But they didn't fight for like 20years, no?
Did you just not admit that swordsmen can become stronger than Mihawk?

How can you claim that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks if they haven't had a fight in like 20yrs?
You won't even address the fact that for you to be right zoros dream will be fake which won't happen.
Depends on what you call "fake". I do think that WSS title is a worthless title.
But it exists, therefore it's not "fake".

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
But they didn't fight for like 20years, no?
Did you just not admit that swordsmen can become stronger than Mihawk?

How can you claim that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks if they haven't had a fight in like 20yrs?

Depends on what you call "fake". I do think that WSS title is a worthless title.
But it exists, therefore it's not "fake".
Who says mihawk was already wss back then.
Why is it only shanks who has grown ?
I can claim because mihawk has been stated to be the current wss
Not shanks

Zoros dream will never be fake. So you point is meaningless

Status
Not open for further replies.