Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i say CoC damage i'm referring to the damage that Shanks did on Whitebeards ship, it's an hint that he can do much more..
Why would Shanks use his observation nulifying skill in a sword fight, that's cheating..
Because it's a fighting skill and so is swordmanship.
After Zoro's last fight, it should be clear that the path of the WSS is something that requires powerful haki in every type.
Zoro up until now is going through many difficulties and gain new skills and powers just to beat this man.
Oda has made this so clear to us by giving zoro opponents who aren't swordsmen, at least the toughest ones.
And let's be real, have you ever seen a fight in one piece that was a skill battle??
The legendary Duel of cutting through bamboo and watermelons?
Or just swing the swords at each other without haki?
And how mihawk was the more skillful in this duel?

A reminder:
  • Shanks is called a swordsman.
  • Shanks has split the skies with Whitebeard through swordsmanship.
  • Wano has implied King to be a non-swordsman due to his fighting style going beyond swordsmanship.
  • Wano has debunked the Hakiman argument.
It's more or less confirmed that Mihawk is STRONGER than Shanks.
The other points apply too then

- Vergo said about the strength haki user being separate term from weapon user or DF user

- Kaidou mentioned about 5 people, Shanks is equalized with Roger and Xebec while Mihawk is not included

- Shanks intimidated two Admirals with his CoC while the Admirals did not even pay attention to Mihawk

- Akainu said to Jimbei that a Shichibukai should know Akainu's power / superiority

- Marco estimate Vista as enough to face Mihawk

- Chinjao said about PK is the one stand at the top of CoC users, mentioning admirals and Emperors and leaving Mihawk's name out

- Law said about proper Emperor having the subordinates like Mihawk and Croc without singling Mihawk out

- Mihawk surpassing Shanks in skills while in the real world a weaker swordsman can beat WSS if he has other superior skills, powers, and weapons

----

So both characters are hyped to be superior compared to others in their own way and in various points, Mihawk in being a swordsman and Shanks in being a haki user

Not usually, only fainting people.. Meaning the stronger your CoC gets the more it can affect your environment.. But Mihawk would not use CoC like that and simply in his sword..

He's a swordsman alright just not only that..
Yeah, his CoC potency is super high. Yet trying to pretend this or that excludes him is just funny unless Shanks literally takes off into sky and starts shooting lasers out of his eyes to fight seriously.

At first, it was "CoC excludes you!" and now that Zoro has ACoC, it has become "But this other stuff with Coc excludes you!"

Brannew: “Hawkeye Mihawk”!! Also a former Warlord of the Sea and his swordsmanship surpasses that of the Emperor “Red Haired”!!
As the Strongest Swordsman in the World, he’s wanted for..!! 3.5 billion and 90 million berries!!
Oda is basically repeating what he said so many times already in the manga & elsewhere, as early as chapter 50/51. That Shanks is #2 swordsman in the world and Mihawk #1, using their haki, strength, speed etc like any other fighter

Scabbards swordsmanship<Oden's. Only when they used Oden's did they the most damage

Current Mihawk swordsmanship > Zoro's/Shanks, he stronger than either of them

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
From now on I will always be a friendly gooder person i promising

I will always give extra french fries and chicken nugget when I am working my shift

please oda please give sanji a shining moment

please god give me a tesla

I finally belived in karma i deserve all this that happen to me but on the future i promise i will be gooder

:parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry:
Sanji will be the first person to beat an Admiral and will take off one of Green Bull's legs.

Black Leg is a disease that destroys the legs of bulls.

Sanji is going to have his moment soon, even though I wish Oda treated him better at Whole Cake.

Wonder what the finalized version of Cross Guild will look like member wise. I'm guessing at the very least Weevil probably joins because Bakkin wants him eliminating Marines for their bounties. Doflamingo would be fanservicey as fuck but I could see Oda doing it. Perhaps the remnants of Kaido's crew left in Wano makes their way over in that direction.

So was "Zoros coc moment".

Odas not just gonna joke about a character having CoC and then drop/ignore it. Its not impossible for him to but it would be completely stupid of him to.

Nami has been hinted at having it for decades now maybe, at least since Water 7 at earliest minimum. Maybe longer.

She's like a hononary vice captain or even captain at times, has shown extreme willpower especially in resisting Arlong for over a decade and keeping strong despite the trauma of seeing Bellemere coldly murdered in front of her as a child too.

Nami is extremely underrated.

Oda LOVES Nami, he even married a Nami cosplayer ffs so you really think he won't hype her up and gve her CoC too? We know its not exclusive to captain's, that any crew member can have it potentially and even Marines like Sengoku.
chill yo , i am sorry i take my words back
:sighting:

Status
Not open for further replies.