Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk was known as the Marine hunter... :quest:

So Oda is already going to build up a rivalry between Mihawk and Sanji's last opponent, which needs to be an Admiral imo

Aramaki has a Black blade... Kizaru can summon a light sword... :quest: (there is still Fujitora but hes not fighting Sanji at all)

Marine Hunter vs an Admiral soon? I guess its something fair to expect :kawak::kawak:

Never happening. Look at the Navy's portrayal rn. They wouldn't even be able to catch a sea stone cuffed devil fruit user even when they surround them with fleets. The incompetence is worthy to cry over.

Koby got his ass beat. Somebody mentioned Luffy. Boa "retreats" and Koby gets the W for driving the Kuja away.

Nothing is happening to Hancock unfortunately
Lol, I understand the reason for this thought but I think that you are a little too negative.
3 Warlords out of 4 (Mihawk, Weevil, and Buggy) were impossible to capture for narrative reasons, but the marines need a win and Boa is going to get caught.

Yes, Oda has done very dirty to marines, from Sabo to Aramaki's horrible management, but at least one big win, narratives speaking, is almost certain and Boa is the only one available.

Status
Not open for further replies.