Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's becoming increasingly clear Shanks and Mihawk are the middle generation versions to Roger and Newgate.

-Roger was the Pirate King while Shanks is an Emperor
-Newgate was the strongest man whilst Mihawk is the strongest swordsman
-Newgate and Mihawk had the opportunity but then denied the chance of becoming Pirate King and Emperor respectively
-They are rivals, but have a strong respect and even amicable relationship

Even the difference between their bounties are the same at approximately 500m.

And just as I predicted, Crocoboy prefers working in the shadows. He didn't necessarily want to be known as the leader, and even prefers Buggy get the shine if he can continue to enact his plans with as little attention on him as possible. And good of Oda to make it clear he and Mihawk run this gig. They'll surely spice things up nicely now that they are independent agents from the other superpowers.
its exactly that

Its simply to highlight his specialty. It would be like saying the marines saying "White Beard. Holder of the most deadly devil fruit in the world" and people then going "lol only in devil fruit! He didn't say over all strength. That means Kaido>White Beard".
Yes, Thank you! They are some of the strongest in the world and (blank) are their specialties.

E]

didn't say that..
I just think that Shanks uses gun and other stuff in his arsenal not showed yet.
All trolling aside, I think it's still okay to think Shanks will show something that Mihawk or possibly no one else has. But to believe that he is indisputably above Mihawk at this point, or that Mihawk is not on the same general level as Yonko & Admirals (not saying you dp)...simply doesn't make sense.

It's becoming increasingly clear Shanks and Mihawk are the middle generation versions to Roger and Newgate.

-Roger was the Pirate King while Shanks is an Emperor
-Newgate was the strongest man whilst Mihawk is the strongest swordsman
-Newgate and Mihawk had the opportunity but then denied the chance of becoming Pirate King and Emperor respectively
-They are rivals, but have a strong respect and even amicable relationship

Even the difference between their bounties are the same at approximately 500m.

And just as I predicted, Crocoboy prefers working in the shadows. He didn't necessarily want to be known as the leader, and even prefers Buggy get the shine if he can continue to enact his plans with as little attention on him as possible. And good of Oda to make it clear he and Mihawk run this gig. They'll surely spice things up nicely now that they are independent agents from the other superpowers.
Roger WB
Kaido BM
Shanks Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.