Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He’s called the marine hunter we don’t know but I guarantee it’s because he was attacking them. You think I was coping bro? Take a look at you rn, I guarantee you were saying he would destroy the fleets, your logic fails when the man is literally in a guild that hunts marines my man. I’m not grasping at the straws oda simply hyped the Marijes
How you can even conclude this hypes the marines is beyond me. It's not like the marines need any hype, to begin with. No pirate deliberately goes out of his way to attack the marines. Even the likes of WB don't do that, forget about Mihawk. Mihawk was more than likely hunting the marines who came after him or those who disturbed his peace just like he did with the pirates when he was a Warlord, hence the nickname. He wouldn't have joined the marines if he wanted to hunt them so badly, in the first place.

The hunting marines' idea is Crocodile's not Mihawk's. He's merely trying to lead a peaceful life as he waits for a swordsman to surpass him, which was made clear when he let Buggy hold the Yonko title.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Back to Karai Bari Island. Crocodile is tired of talking so he's about to finish off Buggy, who is still begging for his life. But Mihawk starts talking, he says that maybe it's not a bad idea to give Buggy all the glory. Mihawk is not interested in being an Emperor, he just wants to live peacefully.
Literal confirmation that Mihawk would be an Emperor if he wanted to.

What's the excuse now Yonkuck fans?

Oyou do realize sanji save momo fought king the save entire live floor taken pero in the process for awhile proceed to fight when then king and queen even if fir awhile, I think he deserves o er kings bounty and zoro definitely deserves higher
We are talking about accomplishments not every single little thing very single person did, Zoro saved everyone by retrieving the antidote, fought hundred of former pirate captains, and stopped Queen from using poison anymore.

All Sanji accomplished in the raid was beat Queen nothing else 1.35bil is fair
All Zoro did was beat King and helped the 3 allied captains defeat the 2 yonko 1.6 is fair

Status
Not open for further replies.