Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always said that gags are gags
So I don't care about this, I definitely don't need a gag to affirm that Zoro is a fair amount stronger than Sanji

But I remember some people using gags for powerscaling... so I would love to see their take on this

Zoro not using Haki easily blocking Sanji who is using Diable Jambe and possibly even Ifrit Jambe
Gags are powerscaling, right? That's what you said...

Take your pick, but be careful...

I didn't want to be such pitiless, but I came into this panel and I remembered all the bullshit you few stans claimed, so well... you deserve this and we normally brained people deserve to enjoy it

So: are gags powerscaling?
Yes or no?
Make your choice

@Finalbeta @T.D.A @Zowo @yorosenpai @ConquistadoR @Fenaker @The White Crane @kumae @Geo @Sentinel @Orojackson Refugee @Peroroncino @Redboy776 @Rekien @Sword God Ryuma @nik87 @Manos. AsuraZoro @bennbeckman @mly90 @Akagami Law @style @Sanji D Goat @Marimo_420 @Shishi @Geo @Money D Malio @ShadowStyle369 @matt245

I've always said that gags are gags
So I don't care about this, I definitely don't need a gag to affirm that Zoro is a fair amount stronger than Sanji

But I remember some people using gags for powerscaling... so I would love to see their take on this

Zoro not using Haki easily blocking Sanji who is using Diable Jambe and possibly even Ifrit Jambe
Gags are powerscaling, right? That's what you said...

Take your pick, but be careful...

I didn't want to be such pitiless, but I came into this panel and I remembered all the bullshit you few stans claimed, so well... you deserve this and we normally brained people deserve to enjoy it

So: are gags powerscaling?
Yes or no?
Make your choice

@Finalbeta @T.D.A @Zowo @yorosenpai @ConquistadoR @Fenaker @The White Crane @kumae @Geo @Sentinel @Orojackson Refugee @Peroroncino @Redboy776 @Rekien @Sword God Ryuma @nik87 @Manos. AsuraZoro @bennbeckman @mly90 @Akagami Law @style @Sanji D Goat @Marimo_420 @Shishi @Geo @Money D Malio @ShadowStyle369 @matt245

Status
Not open for further replies.