Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another trash click-bait theory from this clown. This dude sucks so much
He's generating hundred-thousands of views with that newer style.

That's a lot of money btw, I would do exactly the same as him.

Blame the idiots (or rather general lack of IQ among fans) who rather watch those videos than calmer, analytical videos that don't overhype stuff or make crazy theories.

Ohara once did the former, realized it wasn't working that well and changed to the current approach.

Dude is no idiot, but he does what's best for business.

He's generating hundred-thousands of views with that newer style.

That's a lot of money btw, I would do exactly the same as him.

Blame the idiots (or rather general lack of IQ among fans) who rather watch those videos than calmer, analytical videos that don't overhype stuff or make crazy theories.

Ohara once did the former, realized it wasn't working that well and changed to the current approach.

Dude is no idiot, but he does what's best for business.
Him and GrandLineReview are the worst. They both put on that cringy youtube voice as well.

I actually think fluffy is stronger than shanks and mihawk based on feat, but it won't be past oda to wank shanks to be stronger than kaido, but the problem is that mihawks title already makes him weaker than kaido or it should be agreed that titles are meaningless and if they are meaningless then they won't have any more argument for m > s.
mihawks bounty 3.6 and luffys actually bounty 4.something
if titles are meaningless
zoro and luffy's goals go out the window .

historically speaking tho
wb and kaido's titles were legitimate so if thats any track record, I dont see why mihawk would be any different.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
its honestly asinine to associate any validity to what the marines said about Mihawk and Shank when the last account of their proper fight was canonically around a decade ago

not to take away from Mihawk's notoriety as the WSS..

The truth is you can't predicate the outcome of a battle between Shanks and Mihawk now over outdate assumptions formed over Shanks loosing a hand, since we there was never a noteworthy account of Shanks loosing any of his duels.
It really doesn't matter whether their fight was a decade ago or a day ago because both Mihawk & Shanks were fighting other people after they stopped duelling. The Marines definitely know well enough to make a statement about it, just like how Greenbull said it for Kaido & Sengoku told it for WB.

And even then, on a meta lvl this is direct exposition drop from Oda on the topic about Mihawk & Shanks's PL.

It will not shut me up. Why would it? It was always known that Zoro is stronger then Sanji. Doesn’t change the fact it’s not by much and that Sanji is a way better character.
this panel to me show the opposite:

a fuking bitter, stupid cock, that is jelous about what other member achive (which is far superior to what the cock did on onigashima).
For fake sake, everyone heard Sanji crying, the first reaction from all the other pirate is what a fuking beta boy pathetic cry litle bitch.
If I were Oda I would have stop age ago this gag between Woro and Cock (cuz there is nothing that connect the two).

Cock charater is trash

If bounty reflect trully the level of threath that one can represent to the marine, well Zoro is an other calliber (just because is one of the few that has advcoc, clashes and threathed Kaido,Mom).

Him and GrandLineReview are the worst. They both put on that cringy youtube voice as well.
Again: Don't hate the player, hate the game.

For whatever reason people want to watch that kind of overdramatic, crazy stuff.

They're earning WAY more with it than they would do with calm, analytical videos.

You and I would do exactly the same as them in their position, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.