Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall are like Dragon fans who put him at number 1 in the verse when he has no feats, based on pure portrayal.. Not like this..
lol well even though i don't put dragon as top one, his portrayal does matter so i can see why some would,but i think dragon is in a similar situation to mihawk right now.

I have always viewed mihawks portrayal as any swordsman that we see in story mihawk as the wss is over that one example being oden scarring kaido to me mihawk goes beyond that and can kill him if they swap places and even if you don't believe that then simply look at zoro and see how far/hard oda pushes him,mihawk is still over him. (EDIT)- maybe putting mihawk in oden position is not the best example but using current zoro ashura vs putting mihawk there works the same ,mihawk does way more damage and this chapter even confirms that if shanks is in kaidos top 5 even if mihawk is not there he is over shanks so he could be there if oda wanted.

Now for dragon the worlds most wanted man he has not had anyone prior do something crazy to the wg nothing but that title and luffy dad has pretty much carried him through the story until now, because sabo the flame emperor has popped off now all this hype is around sabo and just like swordsmen with mihawk portrayal sabo is adding to his leader portrayal because dragon has to still be over anything sabo does.Oda even shows admirals injured during there fighting with sabo and yea sure its off screen but the point still stands that if sabo and a few good men can do this then imagine dragon.

Mihawk is the only man alive to have a black blade , is one of only 3 characters to have a "World strongest" title , has superior swordsmanship then Shanks the swordsman , has 90% of Shanks bounty while being a single dude chilling on a boat sipping some wine meanwhile Shanks has a GOD crew , territory , the Yonko title.

Mihawk WSS title is above the Yonko title
Name a top tier that care about black blade:myman:

Characters in the verse have told us black blades are the pinnacle of what can be achieved by any swordsman, not just Zoro cares about them, its just that if you are not a strong swordsman, you will never archive black blade.

List of those who failed to reach black blades:
1. Roger
2. Rayleigh
3. Shanks* - still has a chance
4. Oden
5. Fujitora* - still has a chance
6. Linlin

Yes Mihawk fought Vista, and Killer fought Kaidou and Linlin so I guess Killer is stronger than Mihawk then, you solved it :cheers:
Does the listed character even wants to achieve black blade:choppawhat:

How is this a difference. Shanks is at his strongest with a sword ( = swordsman). Mihawk: World's strongest swordsman. Not: The strongest in a sword duel.
The difference is Shanks is restricted to putting Haki in his sword in a sword duel and is not restricted to only putting Haki in his sword in a pirate duel..

Status
Not open for further replies.