Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So only the narrator can give info dumps in a manga now?
in OnePiece that's the most reliable but it depends how you wanna interpret what marines stated.. if you wanna take that as a solely skill ie; superiority in swordsmanship .. which can mean either that Shanks doesn't utilize anything else but his sword in combat not even kicks or guns.. then thats plain superiority to Shanks then its baseless given the factual discrepancies and the drought in that decade to really conclusively say that Mihawk is still superior let alone now over 10 years later where Shanks is completely different and has monumental defeats under his belt... its just a disconnect of realities of 2 different times

Marines are a flawed organization and they contradict in story realities and we see them do so as well so there is no point in taking anything ambiguous from them as a factual instance of realty

How you came to that conclusion?

I just don't question info dumps. These are presumed facts and it is irrelevant how the person making the statement got it
thats your prerogative to take things literally.. i don't or many don't here as well

you are just regressing at this point.
You don't know how burden of proof works. Your logic =/= fact
its ironic where the burden of proof is on you to prove that Marines are not taking old duels and Mihawk's existing status into account + Shank's arm and are using plausible in story instances where Mihawk and Shank's have said to have fought and shanks had shown inferiority in competence

the argument completely changes if you includes hax like haki, kicks, sabotage into account.. then its not only about skill or swordsmanship its about who's superior to whom regardless of skills of swords.. but rather everything taken into consideration.

and we both know we can't prove that coz we don't know how it will go down.. nir do the marines ..

I'm not even saying Shanks is superior I'm just saying the assumptions based dodgy claims ain't a smart way to play this out

Probably. Why he got a lame ass power like the Suke Suke no mi is beyond me. Even if the awakening nullifies CoO there's just not much you can do to make that an interesting fighting style to read.
Hey I have faith that the suke will be cool if awakened.

Like imagining Shiryu clashing with Zoro and making his blades seemingly disappear in his hands

Shiryu pulling out invisible blades

Shiryu making his sword look smaller than it is by making the tip invisible

Like there’s a lot of sneaky stuff with it. And when you’re in a fight of master swordsmen where one solid swing means victory, a trick or two like this can guarantee the win.

A guy like Mihawk who has reached the peak of the world wanted to have a peaceful life until zoro reach his full potential and have a fight that would stay in history.
Suddenly the marines want to go after his head and give him a yonko bounty right from the bat.
He who walks like a God among humans has finally become active again...
" The marine chaser " has rise again :steef:

You believe these yet question how Brannew got his info on Mihawk.

Also don't dodge what I said, everything Brannew stated had already been stated previously by the author
.. Bounties and informations derives from infamy is just face value information.. but realistic..

Mihawk vs Shanks isn't that obvious or straightforward

nah, Killer is Kid’s right hand, making him Zoro’s “rival”, so Oda is going to treat him specially.

Imo anything less than 600 mil wouldn’t make sense. Most Tobi roppo wouldn’t have been able to stomp hawkins as well as killer did before he pulled hostages.
What opponent?. He shot him with two swords poisoned 1 vs 2. Zoro>>Mid

Status
Not open for further replies.