Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their relationship definitely goes way back, it seems. Puts their interactions during Marineford in a new light as well.

Maybe Mihawk is a girl. Ivankov changed his gender so he could become the strongest swordsman.

But before that, Mihawk and Croco used to date 😘😘, and then he everything passed to fast and he never could see Mihawk as a boy, so he still had a gay relation with until he went to paradise and tired ti forget about him

The long time debate between Shanks vs Mihawk in the fandom about "surpass him with skills or swordmanship only" blah blah
Is now canonically states in the manga itself
You may not like it.
But it is what it is......
:kayneshrug:
Don't start with me.....
I don't wanna start debating this shit...coz i have zero interest in both and already got bored tf of this shit, meanwhile my post is to show how Shanks fan would be even more wild in future let alone the-already delusional fanboys....and here you seem offended with "that" little sentence of mine
:zosleepy:
The fuck are you talking about lmao

The term "only" wasn't used in the entire chapter, much less in context for Mihawk or Shanks.

The fuck?
Where has it been said in the spoilers?
???
Mihawk who even surpass Red hair Shanks of the Yonko in skill( Redon) / swordmanship( Eten)
Did i read wrong on that part?? Huh....

Chill
No need to get offended by that........ nothing is confirming Shanks is only weaker in swordskill/swordmanship. I won't go beyond manga statements
But i just said what the chapter said.
:handsup:

Mihawk talked about the power to gain allies that Luffy had in Marineford when the allies he referenced were fking Warlords and what not...
Does not make Luffy the strongest because he had "ThE pOwEr"
His power made them join him. Like with everything else they said about him to tie all his accomplishments to his strength

Not him having the power to gain allies something only mihawk talked about
Forced?? Tf where it say this
If power made them join (again obviously not true)
If you make someone do something you force them. They mean pretty much the same thing
I'm not blaming anyone, Brannew never compared buggy's power with anyone much less said he could beat Mihawk, Buggy is a pirate on the same level as Shanks, 2 translations and no mention of power. :pepapoo:
Brannew: “Buggy the Genius Jester”!!
Adding on to what was previously mentioned…and most importantly…is his power that made those two obey him..!!

Everything they mention about buggy the associate with him being strong
Something he's not but they think so

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Mihawk who even surpass Red hair Shanks of the Yonko in skill( Redon) / swordmanship( Eten)
Did i read wrong on that part?? Huh....
Exactly.

So tell me, if Shanks is not a swordsman - would that comparision even make sense in the first place?
Like if I tell you that "Zoro surpassed even Yamato in swordsmanship" or "Zoro surpassed even Queen in swordsmanship" would that statements make any sense to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.