Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn 1 jolt of Mihawk hype and the Zoro fandom begins rising from the ashes
Imagine EoS Sanji gets a bounty very close EoS Zoro all while huge justifications on far less inflation, all while the guy outright stated to be Zoro's comparable and rival in same chapter gets lower bounty than Sanji, all while establishing that Sanji can just become WSS (or something equal to WSS, since Sanji is not a swordsman I guess...), but is too lazy for that.

After 10+ years of slander of people stating "Zoro low-mid diffs Sanji" (well, you probably hear that from folks as it is).

Except even much better, because unlike Sanji, Mihawk has had a title outright putting him > Shanks since the start of fucking series which most of these clowns ignored.

Wouldn't you be having a great time putting folks in their places? :goyea:

Power to have those two work under him does not entail being stronger lol

Power comes in a lot of forms, specially when the context is this.
What power do you think he had over them before they joined

Its either the wg thought his crew was stronger than them while buggy was weak
Or they somehow convinced themselves buggy himself is actually strong and even a threat himself to them

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
His power made them join him. Like with everything else they said about him to tie all his accomplishments to his strength

Not him having the power to gain allies something only mihawk talked about
Not a single thing about Buggy has ever been about his strength.
It has always been about his influence and his ability to make allies.

Why the need to disingenously ignore the context and lie lmfaoooo?

Imagine EoS Sanji gets a bounty very close EoS Zoro all while huge justifications on far less inflation, all while the guy outright stated to be Zoro's comparable and rival in same chapter gets lower bounty than Sanji, all while establishing that Sanji can just become WSS (or something equal to WSS, since Sanji is not a swordsman I guess...), but is too lazy for that.

After 10+ years of slander of people stating "Zoro low-mid diffs Sanji" (well, you probably hear that from folks as it is).

Except even much better, because unlike Sanji, Mihawk has had a title outright putting him > Shanks since the start of fucking series which most of these clowns ignored.

Wouldn't you be having a great time putting folks in their places? :goyea:
Oh I’m not dogging y’all for this have fun! I’m talking about the resurgence of Ha and Cinera that I find funny

The fuck are you talking about lmao

The term "only" wasn't used in the entire chapter, much less in context for Mihawk or Shanks.
When did i say tf said the "manga" used "only"

I used the meme argument of Shanks fan stronghold "surpass him only in skill/swordmanship" against Mihawk WSS title

Lmaooo you guys are just as easily offended by such tiny misunderstandings.
How much did Shanks break you guys?? Seeing all such insecurities
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.