Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Na he literally bored shitless. I think after he reached the top he felt accomplished, but its like then what. Then he probably taught someone would be strong enough to challenge him and its been years so he was bored even more. Thats why he was so excited to meet Zoro. He even sailed to Shanks to tell him. Tbh i think Shanks was Zoro until he lost his arm.
The thing is, is that finding a worthy opponent in Zoro, doesn't offset his desire to wanting to live peacefully. You can want to have a great challenge as the strongest. Mihawk, however no longer seems to want constant conflict, which is the compete opposite of how he used to be, as the one who sought out conflict, with not only seeking out strong swordsmen, but also hunting Marines.

Next two chapters, I'm certain
Blackbeard is a smart man. He studies history and the world. He values espionage. He knows where the remaining Ponyglyphs are. And, wow, look at that?

Whole Cake, Zou, and Wano are all near each other. Blackbeard can get 3 Road Ponyglyphs, Sukiyaki who translates Ponyglyphs, and Pluton if he moves in the New World now.

ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is coming!!!
:zehaha:

Well, that's even more stupid since a simple question about "What was Zoro's biggest Powerup in Wano?" would have them in shambles lmao.

Thing is, I dont mind Shanks having the best CoC itw. But Kaido is guaranteed stronger than him despite that due to title so there's no excuse with Mihawk lol. Especially since Brannew literally spells it out loud and it isn't just Mihawkfans bringing in obscure data books or viver cards. It's in the manga, clear as crystal.
Brannew spells it out in "skills" is what they were waiting for........
Literally i keep saying they don't give a shit about Shanks being confirm swordsman or not.
That simple sentences is what they just need to even more push Shanks agenda coz their headcanon has been acknowledged in the manga.

Shanks stopping Kaido makes them convinced Shanks > Kaido
Kaido said haki surpass all make them prove Shanks > Kaido
Shanks stopping the fight make them believe Shanks crew > Marine forces
So you know, world titles, narration, scaling, portrayal etc.doesn't matter to them......
So this is a huge W for them lmaooo.....

That's why thing will even get more spicy in the future.
This forum is small compared to the entire fanbase.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The thing is, is that finding a worthy opponent in Zoro, doesn't offset his desire to wanting to live peacefully. You can want to have a great challenge as the strongest. Mihawk, however no longer seems to want constant conflict, which is the compete opposite of how he used to be, as the one who sought out conflict.
I think you are interpreting that statement in a literal sense. His "All I want is to live peacefully" can also be used to respond to the hassle of being named an Emperor, having an empire under you & being the face of a huge organization. Something that Mihawk never did before.

I am still on cloud 9 regarding this Mihawk hype!

Mihawk whose bounty is based off of strength alone is higher than the supernova captain trio.

Mihawk is also noted as stronger than Shanks. Shanks also has ridiculous and almost godlike haki, so he’s no slouch either.

Luffy and Shanks are both extroverts who can gain allies through their charisma. Their strength is still great. Oda has emphasized so many times that the ability to attract allies and turn enemies into friends is special.

Mihawk and Zoro are two characters where their strength, hard work, dedication, and commitment are their defining characteristics.

I have said before that Zoro is going to surpass Luffy’s rivals based off of his strength alone. This doesn’t negate Luffy’s achievements. Zoro surpassing Shanks and Mihawk just makes Luffy look better.

After all Luffy told Shanks that he was going to gather a crew even better than his.

Shanks was not able to recruit Mihawk.

Luffy was able to recruit Zoro. Zoro is an advCoC user and he calls Luffy captain. This means that Luffy’s haki potential continues to grow. Luffy’s haki isn’t on par with Shanks’s haki, but we all know he’s going to surpass him. Like I said, the deciding factor for Luffy surpassing Shanks is Zoro.

The entire Strawhat crew is very individualistic, but they all believe in Luffy. Furthermore, each Strawhat is supposed to be the best at their role. Why do I always see people undermine Zoro’s role of swordsman/combatant on the crew? No one questions that Nami is the best scavenger, or Chopper is the best doctor, Brook the best musician, and Sanji the best cook etc. Instead I see so many fandoms getting threatened by Zoro’s strength.

Luffy is going to be the Pirate King. He’s the one with a crew that will be the best in their respective fields. He’s their captain because he was able to unite this group of individuals.

Do I dare feel optimistic about this final saga?

Status
Not open for further replies.