Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet zoro gags on a sword and his fans gag on his dick with excuses and call Oda a shit mangaka when in reality he’s a gag character who’s threatened by a fucking cook LOOOL
Your ass was literally crying all day yesterday in this thread over bounty 🤣your ass always lying
Yeastrday you said zoro fans was gonna shoot you over a manga 🤡🤡your fucking redundant

You're at it again lmao.

Mihawk not comparing himself with a Yonko crew is exactly the reason why becoming Pirate King is a hardrer task.

Tell me what's harder of the option below:

1. Luffy vs Kaido 1v1

2. Luffy vs Kaido + Entire Beast Pirates

If Luffy wants to become WSC, he'll just have to defeat Kaido.

If Luffy wants to become Pirate King, he'll have to defeat the entire Beast Pirates which is impossible even with his God Nika Fruit.

Not to say you have to collect the four road poneglyphs and find someone who can read them who is at the moment only Robin.

It is that simple.

:kaidowhat:
But Mihawk was not comparing himself to a whole Yonko crew, to the Yonko itself..

It’s a reason why the cross dresser isn’t paired against any top tier be luck if he surpass kings bounty eos bum ass cook
Imagine training for 2 years just to fail to tame a sword

Migawk felt bad for zoro dick gagging so he finally gave in and now Zoro’s gonna attempt to surpass his daddy for a title no one gives a fuck about besides them

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Honestly I don’t think the RHP will be important outside of being character development for luffy and Usopp as well as a reason to fight BB pirates
That would be super-lame if RHPs don't do anything significant in the story. Most fans wouldn’t accept it.

I actually hope that there is no additional emotional reasons behind BBP vs. SHP beside both wanting to be PK crews (aside from Ace thing, if any). There is no one to save, no island to free. Just two crews closest to OP fighting it out.

Proofs. 1 Mihuk is the strongest swordsman. 2 Shanks is a swordsman at number 2. It was his skill that was compared to Mihuk. 3 Mihuk > Swordsman shanks. 4 Fencing van pease =acoc +khaki +black blade +strength + observation of will. 5 Mihawk despises the title of yonko and receives a reward more expensive than yonko. Just accept the facts and surrender to yonkotard.

You said:

- Shiryu isn't stronger than Croc because he has no feat :suresure:
Then;
What feat Croc has?

No, I said it's difficult to scale Shiryu because he has no feats. At least Crocodile has a bounty.
Again, making things up to suit your silly head canon.

- Mojave the ''Haki is infinite'' courier: He has no feat but his bounty is high :gokulaugh:
Yeah he went from 80 mil to almost 2bill in the span of two years. I wonder why? Maybe becasue he became renowned in the the New World? What is Shiryu renowned for in the New World? Being Neckbeards lackey? Just off portrayal, Croc>Shiryu.

We've a direct statement saying that Base Shiryu = Magellan, yet you put Crocodile above Shiryu based on bounty :nicagesmile::smart:
Magallan showed no haki feats. He - currently - is fodder.

And yes, Mihawk willingly become a Yonko commander not Yonko because he is scared to be a Yonko :gokulaugh:
In title, not strength.

Imagine training for 2 years just to fail to tame a sword

Migawk felt bad for zoro dick gagging so he finally gave in and now Zoro’s gonna attempt to surpass his daddy for a title no one gives a fuck about besides them
Dick ride judges raid suit
Dick rides germa genes
Hates his family but needs his family power ups
Oda confirms lanji got stronger thru science 😆
Fun fact sanji isn’t close to zoro
Zoro>Yamato >king>=sanjk
The fact you even think they’re close is funny

That would be super-lame if RHPs don't do anything significant in the story. Most fans wouldn’t accept it.

I actually hope that there is no additional emotional reasons behind BBP vs. SHP beside both wanting to be PK crews (aside from Ace thing, if any). There is no one to save, no island to free. Just two crews closest to OP fighting it out.
I think most fans already accepted it since shanks got his movie he and his crew lost a lot of hype as future opponents.

Honestly I just don’t see any point in a RHP fight

Status
Not open for further replies.