Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk having the WSS title does not make him de facto above Shanks just because Shanks is swordsman..
Oh yeah, I agree with that, it's obvious. Mihawk is more skilled with a sword than Shanks, probably has more experience dueling as well, he even has the better sword and can fight even with a small butter knife, so Mihawk would beat Shanks in a haki-less fight, which kinda means nothing because Shanks would destroy him if they both use haki.

Mihawk fanboy dream :suresure::steef:

All this chapter proved, you can have 3 billion for being stronger than Mihawk + Crocodile,

Mihawk's bounty is related to him being a marine hunter in the past, they literally said Buggy is stronger than Mihawk + Crocodile, thus gets a 3 billion and becomes a Yonko :endthis:
Buggy's bounty is also related in the past since it was mention he is Shanks' rival and the Marines already know Buggy and Shanks is part of the legendary Roger pirates.

Buggy
-Part of Legendary Pirate King's Crew
-Rival of Shanks
-Leader of Cross Guild

Still Mihawk the WSS was given the higher bounty.

:pepehawk:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Zoro fans

COC
ADV COC
SCAR KAIDO
FOUGHT TWO YONKO
DEFEAT KING
DEFEAT APOOP
DEFEAT KILLER

BUT NO ZKK

OMG ODA HATE ZORO I WILL QUITTING MY ACCOUNT NEVER CUM BACK

Sanji fans

Defeat Queen

OMG DO NOT WORRY NEXT CHAPTER ODA WILL HAVE SOMETHING IN STORE FOR SANJI I WILL STICK AROUND

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.