Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lm not trying to change anyone's mind, but how we don't go assuming Mihawk > Shanks before Shanks goes all out?.. That's all i'm asking..
am going to say it again
i think its a toss up the same way roger and wb was
one had the wsm title
the other was the pirate king
in a fight they were pretty darn equal . if you mean we as in people in general , well you certainly arent going to stop them from assuming that with headcanon arguments.

Warlords are eating good but I can't really picture Moriah making it out of Blackbeard's territory to be honest.

Plenty of other ex-Warlords are enjoying immense hype. Blackbeard and Law go without saying, Jimbei too and now Crocodile and Mihawk getting stuff revealed/clarified. But Moriah... I like the guy but he cares so deeply for his crew I can't picture him joining Absalom's murderers and he seemed hell-bent on wreaking havoc. Maybe Doc Q collected his fruit but I'm sure Moriah put up a good fight.

I kinda expected Weevil to get manipulated by Buggy or something to be honest. Everyone else is joining up for security, I wonder what Weevil's mom's gameplan is. I've heard the theories on Blackbeard using him but Weevil's hatred of Blackbeard is like the one thing I recall him being capable of processing.

Doflamingo though, I'm awaiting his jailbreak. Hopefully he joins up with Cross Guilde too. Croc didn't want to follow Doffy but Doffy seemed content as just partners so maybe Crocodile will be more open as it'll be under his terms since it's his organisation. I just hope Oda finds a spot for Doflamingo.

Boa might prove herself but I'm still rooting for Coby. New gen vs Warlord hype, I hope Coby pushes through. If the Marines don't capture a single Warlord after letting Sabo and his friends all escape, I'll be wondering what Fuji and SSG are up to. I'm sure the Admirals and Vegapunk's group will enjoy a great deal of hype regardless but I'm kinda expecting something soon since they put so much faith in things working out.

?
If you think sanji surpassing mihawk drop the manga pronto 😆
I’ve been called 4 different alt account names already y’all just to insecure for facts
Sanji ended in ennies lobby being stronger than Kaku

Sanji ended in wano being stronger than King

There's no problem with him being stronger than Mihawk EoS

Status
Not open for further replies.