Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at how much Oda has hyped Crocodile up Post-time skip. I also don't think Hancock is that strong, at least not a top tier, so I think it's reasonable to believe that Coby has a shot against her.
If Boa is DD level,that is more than enough for Koby.I don't think Koby is THAT strong yet.I place him into veteran level at best,but you know Oda said he learns faster than Luffy.Maybe he awakened advanced haki fighting Boa.

Base zoro no haki still in bandages blocks dj with one swords 😐don’t even try to post that picture of some scribble lines and call it advanced coqs night night number 4
Are u stupid or something ? At the wano , zoro said he come back from hell for sanji and he made gag fight using advanced conqueror haki. What should i say ?

Are u stupid or something ? At the wano , zoro said he come back from hell for sanji and he made gag fight using advanced conqueror haki. What should i say ?
Stfu two scribble lines isn’t advanced coqs forehead 😆if it isn’t lighting like nami had this chpt it isn’t coqs nami coqs >>> sanj… oh wait nvm 😆

According to the marines, buggy is the real dangerous. how come you believe it is not affected? Most skilled pirates gather a group. and you think marines put bounty indiviually?
Why does a subordinate have more than the leader ?? Why was only mihawk swordsman ship and title mentioned and not other facts or like buggy and croc ?? Mihawk bounty is purely power related thats why

Status
Not open for further replies.