Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
It's strongest. Time to work on the next cope.:pepehawk:
No need to, Shanks aint even a swordsman... and If WSS means strongest of all sword users that would make Mihakw stronger than Kaido and whitebeard and roger as well... Oda told us with king that using a sword doesnt make you a swordman
Post automatically merged:

If Shanks isn't a Swordsman why would Brannew compare Mihawk's swordsmanship to Shanks in this chapter?
Would you say "Zoro surpassed Kinemon in Swordsmanship" or would you say "Zoro surpassed Yamato in Swordsmanship"?
Which of those statements even make sense to you?
Well I can compare mihawks swordsmanship to Kaidos as well, Mihawk is better swordsmanship, and Yet Kaido would beat him one on one.

No need to, Shanks aint even a swordsman... and If WSS means strongest of all sword users that would make Mihakw stronger than Kaido and whitebeard and roger as well... Oda told us with king that using a sword doesnt make you a swordman
Using a devil fruit makes you a devil fruit user. The same applies to swords. Using haki makes you a haki user. Same applies to swords. Stop the cope

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Okay okay. I surrender. Everybody has their agenda . Whatever we say , they deny that.
Kaido has 30k soldier and wano but his first mate has 1.390 b bounty . And people believe that buggy 3.189 just for mihawk . I am spechless.

Water is boiled at 100 celcius at standard atmospheric pressure : ) please dont deny that :)
I would appreciate if you learn two things.

1. Reading in english.

2. Typing in english.

1st point the most.

You literally have in the spoilers that Buggy's bounty is only this big because he is mistaken as the leader/creator of the Cross Guild in which Mihawk and Crocodile are.

Last chapter Law comments that having people as such is enough to make you a Yonko.

You don't need 30k fodders or irrelevant Commanders.

Crocodile is brains of the Cross Guild. He can fight but he ain't shit vs Top Tiers.

Mihawk is the heavy hitter.

That be 3.590b alone.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
If Shanks isn't a Swordsman why would Brannew compare Mihawk's swordsmanship to Shanks in this chapter?
Would you say "Zoro surpassed Kinemon in Swordsmanship" or would you say "Zoro surpassed Yamato in Swordsmanship"?
Which of those statements even make sense to you?
Well I can compare mihawks swordsmanship to Kaidos as well, Mihawk is better swordsman, and Yet Kaido would beat him one on one.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why is Fujitora trash dude :suresure:

You know how people use to clown Mihawk, right?
I'm an Admiral fan. I dislike Fujitora forever.

I never appreciated him or Ryo getting any clout.

Fujitora needed to use DF powers on his sword to push away Dressrosa Zoro.

Sabo jumps around him like a monkey and trash talks him to stop fucking around.

Do you think Sabo or Zoro would do the same to someone like Akainu?

YIKES.

Why didn't Jinbei get 2B under BM and now Luffy? Jinbei's an ex-warlord like Croco. :myman:
Not even responding to my other point uh..

Because Jinbei is under Luffy and not in Cross Guild.. So his treat is less but he's still an ex warlord like them?.. He could talk Luffy into allying with Cross Guild?..

Also Jinbei would be right now 300 Million inflated, so if he was integrating Cross Guild it would have been 1.8 Billion, maybe 1.7 Billion?..

I am answering and you are denying. I m saying mihawks previous bounty can be 3 Billion and for the cross guild he took 700 million berry.

Buggy come from 15 and become 3.189. when we check increment , that become logical. What do you expect ? Miawhk bounty should be decreased for becoming subordinates ?
I don't agree. His bounty shouldn't have fallen. Its that Buggys should have jumped higher. It makes no sense for a subordinate to have a high bounty then his captain unless the subordinates bounty was already so high their was no need to change it. If the guild was viewed as a partnership then you could be right. But they clear think Buggy is in charge.

I'm an Admiral fan. I dislike Fujitora forever.

I never appreciated him or Ryo getting any clout.

Fujitora needed to use DF powers on his sword to push away Dressrosa Zoro.

Sabo jumps around him like a monkey and trash talks him to stop fucking around.

Do you think Sabo or Zoro would do the same to someone like Akainu?

YIKES.
:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.