Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratchet
Sallu
Nami
Juliet

Everyone has posted no one has claimed being role crushed/protecting Charles, I wasn’t roleblocked (confirmed with Fuji that my ability wouldn’t show up if I was), the one person who I could have been redirected to that wouldn’t feel it as far as I’m aware is Juliet who Ratchet said he protected but Juliet didn’t see me when she watched herself

The only thing that makes sense is Charles got hit by my rolecrush but didn’t know he did. But that should only happen if he has some kind of protection/immunity from it.
If i'm rolecrushed scum why didn't Ratchet's ability kill me?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If I get lynched then lynch Charles tomorrow

After that if the game doesn’t end then I’m not sure who should go next. Everyone else has good reason to lean town.

ANE’s psychic claim doesn’t make sense bc I couldn’t find where Juliet claimed cult immunity for Naomi to know by herself either. But Fuji also confirmed that masons can’t be culted if both are still alive, and there have been no more conversion in the WU after N1. I don’t think Fuji would go the bastard Mason route but Naomi had to learn that info from *somewhere*. This is probably best saved for F3 level tinfoil to worry about lol.

Sallu said he commuted Naomi and Juliet says a kill failed on her. Unless someone else protected Naomi or can account for the failed Naomi kill, then Sallu is *probably* only able to be scum with Juliet. I doubt we have two scum left lol.

Removing those two, then the lynch should probably be between Juliet and Ratchet

It’s pretty much impossible for Ratchet to be anything but an indie. His play has been off but that’s possibly because of his tooth. If we keep getting no faction kill and we’re looking for an indie then could circle back to Ratchet. If there’s another faction kill then Ratchet can probably be put into the “closest as someone gets to confirmed pile”.

I would probably suggest going for Juliet on POE/to erase any possibility of a Sallu/Juliet both remaining scum situation. If that situation were a thing then we probably lose tonight unless a kill is stopped bc it’s 6 people rn. 5 after lynch, and a kill would make it 2-2. Lynching Charles tomorrow loses the game in that situation but that’s not something I think is likely. It would be more likely that just Juliet could be scum between Juliet/Sallu in that situation on numbers/set up spec.

If there are no more faction kills and we get to a final 3 of Ratchet/Sallu/Nami then I’d probably vote Ratchet. But I’m glad I won’t be there for that if the game actually comes down to that lol
-
So probably Charles -> Juliet -> Ratchet (unless Juliet were to flip scum and game doesn’t end and the game hasn’t already been ended, if that happens then Charles -> Juliet -> Sallu)

If Nami is some type of trick/bastard mason then it probably is what it is at that point.

I'm not going to listen to any legacy you have to share. Voting you because

-Flowa had immunity to your one shot kill, why?
-None of Charlie's pokemon learn Foul Play
-You having Honchkrow would be fitting
- I don’t know. I assumed someone else also has a OHKO move
- If he has it then he could be lying about his Pokémon
- Fitting with what?

If I get lynched none of these things will have shit to do with my legacy. You’re complaining about not having anyone to work with but you’re telling me you’re going to ignore my legacy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.