Left Wing vs Right Wing

No winger personally. It has become toxic to discuss on internet you are accused if you favor certain person.

I generally dislike if we move far to left or right. I am more of capitalist and like the idea of mixed economy .
Post automatically merged:

And destroyed the country's economy
Forgiving loans is a bad move . No one discusses why university charges so much fees. Not a single politician sets cap on them.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
10k is a lot wtf are you talking about lmao, for most people that’s alike a third of their loans

also btw his approval rating increased heavily lately

if you think 10k isn’t shit legit touch grass and talk to people
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...n-forgiveness-plan-naacp-advocates-2022-8?amp

https://indivisible.org/resource/4-reasons-why-we-need-cancel-more-10000-student-debt

Maybe it is actually a lot, but it's just not enough for let's say Middle class and Lower

Bro you’re using advocate groups as your source, their whole thing is to always keep pushing left lol

1/3 or borrowers getting all their debt decrease is a big fucking deal, and 10-20k is a lot of money. This “not enough” mindset is doomer shit

B

Ballel

People are crushing their heads and the people on the top are just chilling with their billions and don’t give a fuck about your problems and opinions
Are you telling people they should watch idly while the ''rich people'' make bad decisions? Do you want people to stop thinking and talking??

Are you telling people they should watch idly while the ''rich people'' make bad decisions? Do you want people to stop thinking and talking??
That’s not what I said man
You know what my view is
Don’t interpret everything in a negative way
It’s sad that the people are divided and crush their heads while the "rich people" don’t give a fuck and live their life’s

B

Ballel

That’s not what I said man
You know what my view is
Don’t interpret everything in a negative way
It’s sad that the people are divided and crush their heads while the "rich people" don’t give a fuck and live their life’s
This duality rich people evil - normal people innocent victims is oversimplifying it.

people are divided and crush their heads while the "rich people" don’t give a fuck
And this part is not true.
The rich elites want us to be divided so we have no spare energy to focus on the real problems. It's a simple divide and conquer strategy. And most people fall for it :lawsigh:

Last edited by a moderator:
This duality rich people evil - normal people innocent victims is oversimplifying it.

And this part is not true.
The rich elites want us to be divided so we have no spare energy to focus on the real problems. It's a simple divide and conquer strategy. And most people fall for it :lawsigh:
I said the people on top with their billions -> the world leaders + the richest people and concerns in the world who have a lot of influence
I didn’t say that all rich people are bad, you assumed that. I replied to you with quotation marks exactly like you did
They’re are evil people everywhere, among the poor too.
I’m against the concept of an unnecessarily luxurious lifestyle but there are rich people who help poor people and do good things
I’m against the concerns and billionaires who fuck up this world and also against the bootlickers within our society who support them
Of course they’re dividing us, they make us weak but they also don’t give a fuck about our opinions and live their life’s while we’re fighting each other and that’s FUCKING SAD
I’m saying it again, people are divided and crush their heads while the people on the top don’t care and do their own things

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I said the people on top with their billions -> the world leaders + the richest people and concerns in the world who have a lot of influence
I didn’t say that all rich people are bad, you assumed that. I replied to you with quotation marks exactly like you did
They’re are evil people everywhere, among the poor too.
I’m against the concept of an unnecessarily luxurious lifestyle but there are rich people who help poor people and do good things
I’m against the concerns and billionaires who fuck up this world and also against the bootlickers within our society who support them
Of course they’re dividing us, they make us weak but they also don’t give a fuck about our opinions and live their life’s while we’re fighting each other and that’s FUCKING SAD
I’m saying it again, people are divided and crush their heads while the people on the top don’t care and do their own things
Why you bother with lolis Karen antics?

We had this before

Right vs Left both suck
the only correct take here
Conservatives and liberals both can be very stupid when it's concerning certain politically banked on topics

as example, Right wingers will be very strict with biology and what not when pertaining trans topic but when concerning evolution that same strictness with biology often just gets wiped out of the window as if the logicality of their arguments matter not only promoting the conservative viewpoints

left wingers are but the same way acting as if they care for women and black people, But never donating women shelters or anywhere that would actually help these sort of people
it's a big hypocrisy, if women have it so bad and men are oppressing them why cant these dudes with millions of dollars help by giving some money to charity, Is it perhaps cause the elites dont care and just want votes not actually caring about any of these issues