Left Wing vs Right Wing

Forgiving student loans is a good thing objectively and if you disagree you are not a kind person
only if America had spent those hundreds of billions of dollars to their education, medical,and welfare sector and not funding pointless wars and inciting regime changes for more geopolitical influence against rival economies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
โ€Ž
Biden forgave 10k student loans ๐Ÿฅณ
10k is still nothing. Those interest rate is nonsensical.

Most won't get the job of the level they studied.

Many Americans will wake up everyday realizing they have tons of debt to pay and many of them have to sacrifice having kids and buying homes as it'll be very costly.

Huge chunk of people who voted for Biden trusted him to forgive a reasonable amount of debt or totally. Biden approval ratings will be still low after this.

Forgiving student loans is a good thing objectively and if you disagree you are not a kind person
With the current prices, these 10k don't mean shit realistically. The issue is bigger than some 10k student debt, this is the least he can do to cover up his mess. Nothing the government does is inherently "good", they follow strategical decisions which may or may not benefit a group temporarily. If the majority of my voters are students, I give them some treats so they can push me next campaign.

The bigger picture is what dictates the efficacy of a decision.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
With the current prices, these 10k don't mean shit realistically. The issue is bigger than some 10k student debt, this is the least he can do to cover up his mess. Nothing the government does is "good", they follow strategical decisions which may or may not benefit a group temporarily. If the majority of my voters are students, I give them some treats so they can push me next campaign.

The bigger picture is what dictates the efficacy of a decision.
Sure, it's true that the government isn't doing it for altruistic reasons but the end result is still good for the people experiencing debt. There's no way to spin it as something bad for someone that has student debt. If you don't want student loans to be forgiven, then you just want people to be stuck in debt which is shitty I think.

There's no way to spin it as something bad for someone that has student debt. If you don't want student loans to be forgiven, then you just want people to be stuck in debt which is shitty I think.
It's not that I think it's good or bad, it's the least they can do. Realistically these students are fucked, with the interest rate and the current inflation this 10k won't be enough to cover the mess, not to mention the rise in rent, fuel, food cars etc etc

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
"Muh u evul basturdz ur opinonz doeznt meter"
yea
It's not that I think it's good or bad, it's the least they can do. Realistically these students are fucked, with the interest rate and the current inflation this 10k won't be enough to cover the mess, not to mention the rise in rent, fuel, food cars etc etc
10k isn't much in the grand scheme of things but it can put a dent in loans which is good. Anyway, I more meant the concept of forgiving loans. it's just a good thing for people that are affected by it

Last edited:
10k is still nothing. Those interest rate is nonsensical.

Most won't get the job of the level they studied.

Many Americans will wake up everyday realizing they have tons of debt to pay and many of them have to sacrifice having kids and buying homes as it'll be very costly.

Huge chunk of people who voted for Biden trusted him to forgive a reasonable amount of debt or totally. Biden approval ratings will be still low after this.
10k is a lot wtf are you talking about lmao, for most people thatโ€™s alike a third of their loans

also btw his approval rating increased heavily lately

if you think 10k isnโ€™t shit legit touch grass and talk to people
Post automatically merged:

Pell grant borrowers can have up to $20k forgiven

That's okay. The bottom line is that it doesn't do anything to fix the system that causes people to fall into this debt in the first place. 10k-20k is nice, and I have some friends whose debts have been wiped away now though.

I didn't have undergrad debt, so this doesn't affect me at all.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
โ€Ž
That's okay. The bottom line is that it doesn't do anything to fix the system that causes people to fall into this debt in the first place. 10k-20k is nice, and I have some friends whose debts have been wiped away now though.

I didn't have undergrad debt, so this doesn't affect me at all.
They fall into debt because they take loans they can't pay for