Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
At this point I'm sure denjiro is kyoshiro. but why the he** did oda tell anime guys
It's more confirmed now because denjiro being kuoshirou has massive inconsistency.

As per VC, kuoshirou home town is east blue and not wano.

So, if he was born in East Blue then for him to be denjiro, we have to assume that he migrated to Wano at very young age and grew up with rest of the scabbards and gain oden loyalty and even participated against Kaido invasion.

But kuina present age would be 22 years old - born two years before Kaido invasion in wano.

However, VC states kuina home town to be shimotsuki village. This is bringing inconsistency in denjiro being kuoshirou. However, there could be some twist involved here but as of now numbers aren't adding up in this theory favor or I am overlooking something here

M

MD Zolo

It's more confirmed now because denjiro being kuoshirou has massive inconsistency.

As per VC, kuoshirou home town is east blue and not wano.

So, if he was born in East Blue then for him to be denjiro, we have to assume that he migrated to Wano at very young age and grew up with rest of the scabbards and gain oden loyalty and even participated against Kaido invasion.

But kuina present age would be 22 years old - born two years before Kaido invasion in wano.

However, VC states kuina home town to be shimotsuki village. This is bringing inconsistency in denjiro being kuoshirou. However, there could be some twist involved here but as of now numbers aren't adding up in this theory favor or I am overlooking something here
Okay, smarty pants! But our phones don't care. They tend to autocorrect.
Post automatically merged:

Doffy will be like Aizen of OP. Whereas Teach/Im/Rox will be Ywatch. We will love Doffy's villainy but be awed by Teach/Im/Rox's power.

Hi BB

One of the most satisfying moment
Seeing BB getting neg diffed By Sir Magellan.

That's why he's likeable lmao. it was funny asf. i'm really tired of seeing the big antagonist being untouchable or 24h looking good and lit like Kaido, Katakuri or Doflamingo, Blackbeard is the casual carefree pirate guy in the series. he gets curbstomped, then succeeds at a certain goal. pretty much like Luffy

remember not every antagonist can share each other's traits. Doflamingo was obviously better in terms of being that manipulative villain that tricked the three powers, but Blackbeard is not meant to be the same. he represents a more casual antagonist, he has that mix between courage and cowardice. OP allows you to enjoy different types of antagonists, unlike other bland mangas.