Chapter Discussion WGS title once again confirmed to be mainly ''SKILL'' based

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
this made me realize that oda hates zoro :pepehands:

luffy got mythical zoan awakening and the power of imaginations

sanji got exoskeleton that gave him durability , more speed and hotter fire

but zoro only got stronger haki Which doesn't even make him better and more skilled Swordman
Zoros not even improved since his intro

Why is HE STILL USING SWORD SKILL ONI GIRI ERKEK
TELL ME

If I'm the "strongest boxer", does it mean I can defeat everyone who boxes? What if my opponent does kickboxing and I get kicked in the face?

Zoro wants to become the strongest swordsman because he wants to improve his skills in using swords and reach the top of swordsmanship.

His dream is not to surpass a mere swordsman guy like Law, even if he may remain stronger than Zoro by EOS.
shanks only may lick mihawks shoes bro... if you are strongest boxer .. yes u are.. kickboxing is totaly different category.. True question should be if u are strongest fighter out there instead of boxer.. if mihawk is boxer .. zoro is kickboxer bec of their style is totally different just like any other swordsman have different styles.. you are confusing things as fuck and losing some cells

Even if Oda said now that Shanks is the strongest hakim, Mihawk with a sword would still be > Shanks with a sword. The only thing the shankstards could say was that without a sword, the strongest Hakim shanks > Mihawk without a sword. And in sword fighting (even using hacks) Mihawk > Shanks. Why? Because Mihouk IS THE STRONGEST SWORDSMAN.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/vfeqxl/_/icvduyg
"Both of those things can be true, and Shanks can still be stronger than Mihawk.

Mihawk could be looking for someone that is stronger than Shanks to challenge him in a sword fight, and while Shanks may lose in a fight if he only used a sword, Shanks may have more up his sleeve than just sword skills that make him stronger than Mihawk overall. Such as some crazy advanced haki that only he can pull off.

Kind of like how Law is a swordsman as well, and if it was just swords, he'd lose to Zoro in a fight, but would win if he used his devil fruit."

HA001

"Both of those things can be true, and Shanks can still be stronger than Mihawk.

Mihawk could be looking for someone that is stronger than Shanks to challenge him in a sword fight, and while Shanks may lose in a fight if he only used a sword, Shanks may have more up his sleeve than just sword skills that make him stronger than Mihawk overall. Such as some crazy advanced haki that only he can pull off.

Kind of like how Law is a swordsman as well, and if it was just swords, he'd lose to Zoro in a fight, but would win if he used his devil fruit."
So once again
Will zoro use haki vs mihawk or not ?

No I'm asking you
You're the genius telling me Shanks can be stronger If he uses haki like mihawk doesnt ready fight with haki

So tell me genius is zoro gonna use haki vs mihawk or not
You're the genius who jumped to the conclusion that Mihawk > Shanks just because of an epithet.

The least you could do genius is acknowledge that this doesn't confirm that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks genius.

Mihawk it's overall stronger than Shanks. Haki is part of his swordsmanship like Zoro and Shanks. Why would Oda continue to compare those 2 if Shanks was stronger? That doesn't make any sense. Nor would it make any sense for them to be rivals if Shanks wasn't a swordsman.

Zoro is stronger than Law. Don't think Law is stronger just because he need a Kid and bombs to defeat Big Mom.

Only if Zoro turned off acoc and haki

Only if Zoro turned off acoc and haki

Mihawk it's overall stronger than Shanks. Haki is part of his swordsmanship like Zoro and Shanks. Why would Oda continue to compare those 2 if Shanks was stronger? That doesn't make any sense. Nor would it make any sense for them to be rivals if Shanks wasn't a swordsman.

Zoro is stronger than Law. Don't think Law is stronger just because he need a Kid and bombs to defeat Big Mom.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Shanks may have more up his sleeve than just sword skills that make him stronger than Mihawk overall. Such as some crazy advanced haki that only he can pull off.
If this is the case, then its hard to argue for Mihawk.

The thing is, there has been close to zero indication that Shanks is anything more than a swordsman. So that's taking a bigger leap of faith than giving Mihawk the edge due to the title.

So once again
Will zoro use haki vs mihawk or not ?
You are the one who pulled a strawman there.
Post automatically merged:

If this is the case, then its hard to argue for Mihawk.

The thing is, there has been close to zero indication that Shanks is anything more than a swordsman. So that's taking a bigger leap of faith than giving Mihawk the edge due to the title.
and that's fair, however I just want you to acknowledge that it's still possible that Shanks > Mihawk and that there are arguments for that too

we are only jumping to conclusions based on what we think is more important but we have no clue who is stronger

to me (and others), the epithet doesn't confirm anything and I believe that Shanks is stronger than Mihawk regardless of swordsmanship skills/strength

i may be wrong, you may be wrong, but in fact, we don't know who is wrong

HA001

You are the one who pulled a strawman there.
Post automatically merged:

and that's fair, however I just want you to acknowledge that it's still possible that Shanks > Mihawk and that there are arguments for that too

we are only jumping to conclusions based on what we think is more important but we have no clue who is stronger

to me, the epithet means nothing
How is that a strawman

You said shanks can be stronger than mihawk because of haki
So in your genius brain haki doesn't count for the wss

So I'm asking you will zoro fight with haki against mihawk

Or does he get disqualified

And instead of answering

You're floundering

Pringles=Lol>Zoro(zoro has haki and acoc>>>>>>haki Lol and no acoc) Pringles=Shanks>Mihawk(due to stronger haki) I remind you All four are swordsmen. The strongest swordsman is weaker than not the strongest swordsman because of khaki. And a swordsman Zoro with a much stronger haki is weaker than a swordsman Lol with a weak haki😅😅

How is that a strawman

You said shanks can be stronger than mihawk because of haki
So in your genius brain haki doesn't count for the wss

So I'm asking you will zoro fight with haki against mihawk

Or does he get disqualified

And instead of answering

You're floundering
Yes, Shanks can be stronger than Mihawk because of haki, the same way Law is stronger than Zoro because of his devil fruit.

However, you are making me say what I didn't say. You replaced the original argument with a false one, it's strawman.

I never said that Zoro would fight against Mihawk by turning his haki off or some shit like that. Zoro and Mihawk are both swordsmen and Zoro defeating Mihawk may get him the "world's strongest swordsman" epithet or more likely, an epithet that fits his swordsmanship.

I'm saying that we don't know how Shanks fights and if his swordsmanship and fighting style is comparable to Mihawk's. We know that Shanks is the strongest haki user and that this is what makes him strong.

You are considering things as black and white, as swordsmen and non-swordsmen when in fact, there are a lot of grey areas and Law is the perfect example. Let's not even talk about Roger.

HA001

Yes, Shanks can be stronger than Mihawk because of haki, the same way Law is stronger than Zoro because of his devil fruit.

However, you are making me say what I didn't say. You replaced the original argument with a false one, it's strawman.

I never said that Zoro would fight against Mihawk by turning his haki off or some shit like that. Zoro and Mihawk are both swordsmen and Zoro defeating Mihawk may get him the "world's strongest swordsman" epithet or more likely, an epithet that fits his swordsmanship.

I'm saying that we don't know how Shanks fights and if his swordsmanship is comparable to Mihawk's. We know that Shanks is the strongest haki user and that this is what makes him strong.

You are saying things as black and white, as swordsmen and non-swordsmen when in fact, there are a lot of grey areas and Law is the perfect example. Let's not even talk about Roger.
Law isn't an example
Law has no 1 vs 1 feats since VERGO
Sneak attacks mean nothing.

How can shanks be stronger than mihawk because of haki if haki is apart of swordsmanship

Law isn't an example
Law has no 1 vs 1 feats since VERGO
Sneak attacks mean nothing.

How can shanks be stronger than mihawk because of haki if haki is apart of swordsmanship
Because we don't know how Shanks uses his haki compared to Mihawk.

We know that Shanks has the "strongest haki" and we know that different haki users use the haki differently. We have had tons of examples of that. We even had Shanks use haki on Greenbull without his sword.

Haki is more complex than just "imma grab a sword and hit my enemy with haki".

Maybe Shanks can paralyze Mihawk with his haki and still defeat him, despite him being a weaker swordsman.